• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Community Thread: We're Here Forever

Shit, i just realized. isn't every HG/SS rom basically broken as hell due to anti piracy stuff? I don't think this run is going to last. The game will probably break sooner rather than later.

Patched rom's and whatnot, especially if this is a randomized run it's not entirely legit from the getgo anyways.

TRAPINCH FUCK YEAH
(S)He's probably going to go the redemption route partially again
Just watch

EDIT: Fuck yeah pokemon following you

God that was amazing
Hope we go around and take some great pictures with our team

This run is definitely going to go slower with the menu always open at the touchscreen.

Most touch inputs would press something.

What if the streamer manually set Red's team to the same one from the randomized FireRed run?
We'd never win.

Anger point ability.

:O that's cool.
Anger Point maximizes the Attack stat of Pokémon with this Ability when they are hit by a critical hit. Anger Point will activate even if the Pokémon is behind a substitute.

What if the streamer manually set Red's team to the same one from the randomized FireRed run?

Some people do think it will be ALice at the top. They're not sure whether it would be her FireRed team or not though

FireRed team would be scary as fuck

We'd never win.

Anger point ability. What's that?

If Trapinch gets critted and survives, he gets +6 (x4) attack while he remains on the battlefield

Crayolan

I wonder if Red has the original TPP team in this game as well.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot it's random -_-

The real person waiting for us atop Mt. Silver:
tumblr_n607p799LI1qdo27co1_500.png

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ADMIRAL TRAPBAR ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Plz

PBalfredo

Trapinch's 100 base Attack and Hammer Arm (100 power, 90% accuracy) is going to murder everything we see in the beginning of the game.

kyo2004

Hmmm... Smells like new Thread... XD...

HG start was the fastest of all TPP (not even 10 mins and we have a Trapinch... And now heading to Cherrygroove)...

And wild Shinx with Ice Beam... XD... This run it's gonna be hilarious... XD

PBalfredo

Even though we can't possibly deposit or release our only pokemon right now, seeing the PC so close to Nurse Joy is terrifying!

Top Bottom