• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Toxi

Banned
SfZViOn.png
Amazing.

We deserve Unova for this. :p

Too bad Pokemon Sage isn't done yet to commemorate the many Aussie wins.

-Horizon-

That's what you get for playing creepy dating games.

I actually love the battle system, though. Blending personas can be addicting.

I'm stuck grinding because apparently I'm under leveled and can't get a good demon fusion for the boss I'm about to face. Time not well spent at all :(

Toxi

Banned
Twitch plays Pokemon Firere- Wait, What's Going On?
Are moves also going to be randomized? Maybe we can get an Abra with an attack instead of Teleport.
Moves are randomized too, and only attacking moves (So Abra can attack).

I hope we get something badass.

KiraFA37

TPP FireRed: Return of the Dome
TPP FireRed: Guys we got to beat Misty!
TPP FireRed: Less Doge, More Oddish.

Anyway have the voiced already decided on a preferred gender for the next protagonist?

Crayolan

Oooh I just read a good one in the chat:

Twitch Plays Randomized FireRed: Dome Strikes Back.

Although this may be better for a thread title change if we pick the Dome fossil :p

This is really fitting considering democrats are a much larger percentage of the chat than they were in Red. Though yea, it might be better for a title change.

I'm stuck grinding because apparently I'm under leveled and can't get a good demon fusion for the boss I'm about to face. Time not well spent at all :(

Spend a week straight challenging the same boss until you win, trust me, it works.

TPP FireRed: Guys we got to beat Misty!

Goddamnit. I'm so tempted. SO SO TEMPTED!

Toxi

Banned
This ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is OGRE.

Andrefpvs

Congratulations Andre.

The whole thing started freezing up on me some time into the final battle, but by that point I knew we won. ;_;

Thanks <3

And yeah, I hope with FireRed the lag isn't as bad, Emerald was almost unwatchable at some points unless you turned off the chat :(

Toxi

Banned
With the settings we're supposedly using normal pokemon get randomized with other normal pokemon, and legendaries with other lengendaries. So if we go to the Power Plant with a master ball again, it might be Mewtwo instead of Zapdos there.
Or it might be Rayquaza.

"HIYA BITCH, YOU READY TO BE FRIENDS?"

Top Bottom