• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two-Month code for Xbox Live

I just got the Star Wars/Tetris disc at Circuit City (love those penny games) and it has a 2-month card in it. I don't have Live yet...Hell, I don't have my Xbox yet...so it is of no use to me. First person that PM's me get's the code.

Unless you can think of a better way to give it away.

Fifty

It's gone? These are popular? I can post about 5 if people want them :p I don't see the demand for them. You'd need an XBL game to play on XBL, and almost every XBL game comes with one of these.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yea, before the new server, it was a big thread with people giving them away.

Scott

Mind sending a code my way?

All I'd really be using Live! for is PSO and to grab the KotOR extras (and maybe some other content, not sure yet), so a 2 month trial would work perfectly for now. :)

EDIT: By the way, what's the expiration date on these?

hgplayer1

I still have that free year of Live card that came with my copy of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow.

guess I better check to see if it has an expiration date.

vangace

Fifty said:
It's gone? These are popular? I can post about 5 if people want them :p I don't see the demand for them. You'd need an XBL game to play on XBL, and almost every XBL game comes with one of these.

damn i need one, my live subscription expired months ago

rc213

I have one more that says it expired 3/31/04 but some people have had luck calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX. U give the expired code and they give u a working one. Anyone wants it to try PM me.

Top Bottom