• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft is discounting The Crew Motorfest less than a month after its release

Kikorin

Why I've always the impression this series is a flop, but then it turn out to be a success in the long run and now is even at the third entry? Same for Riders Republic, I tought it was a complete flop, but they are still supporting it with new content like skateboarding so i guess is making some money.

Why I've always the impression this series is a flop, but then it turn out to be a success in the long run and now is even at the third entry? Same for Riders Republic, I tought it was a complete flop, but they are still supporting it with new content like skateboarding so i guess is making some money.
Different from most publishers Ubisoft generally offers long term support to their games. Just look at games like For Honor, Rainbow Six, The Division 2 was brought back from the dead, and The Crew 2 is still getting an event list even after the sequel came out a month ago.

At least buying this I know it won't be a dead game or be discontinued like Forza Horizon games tend to do be in 2 years after release. And this comes from a guy who highly advocates against Ubi Games, but I am fair. They do provide support and can make a 180 of their games' initial release (they did with Rainbow Six and look how popular it is).

I say, pick this up now or wait for better discount in 2 to 3 months because of black Friday, and holidays. You probably won't regret the purchase, and you can try the free trial as well before committing.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I hope Ubisoft starts discounting AC Mirage pretty soon, too.

All the reviews have killed ANY excitement I had for the game. It has gone from must play to play it when it's on sale.

Top Bottom