• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft trademarks "City of Love Paris"

Minyobi

And here I thought that I was the only one in the world who was waiting for a sequel to Sprung.
Actually, I think I still am the only one in the world waiting for a sequel to Sprung.

ekim

I would love to see a Ubi open world game where no killing is involved. I just don't know if it would be fun. lol

oti

Banned
Someone should stream the game on Twitch and make the chat gaf-exclusive.

GAF plays Citiy of Love Paris

Torhg4xmydDgHN66AwiOi3xJdnTskxQLdHzevu40lyoFlUhkW22c6IZfTTJjAR5dG3Q=h800

Tough decisions.

Looks hot. I hope this is a sequel to We Dare.

georly

The game is called city of love, paris, and you guys DIDN'T think it would be a dating sim targeted at younger women? Please.

It's ok for some games to not be made *just for you,* you know?

Gemeanie

I've always admired Ubisoft's attempt to tackle various genres and I think the art actually looks decent but...
The characters look so poorly designed and unappealing I don't see any reason to play this over the likes of Mystic Messenger, Voltage's games, Capcom's Imprisoned Palm & etc on my phone

I've always admired Ubisoft's attempt to tackle various genres and I think the art actually looks decent but...
The characters look so poorly designed and unappealing I don't see any reason to play this over the likes of Mystic Messenger, Voltage's games, Capcom's Imprisoned Palm & etc on my phone

This is almost certainly aimed at a tweenage audience with a direct focus on 'romance' versus most other visual novels.

That's kind of cool. The art seems pretty good. Not my kind of thing but nice to see a VN - a romantic VN to boot - coming out of a major publisher.

The game is called city of love, paris, and you guys DIDN'T think it would be a dating sim targeted at younger women? Please.

It's ok for some games to not be made *just for you,* you know?

I'd play it, just to see how deep this rabbit hole goes. Only visual novels I've played were Brave Soul, Snow Drop, and Swan Song, so I expect everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, to be bigger in scale, content, and quality. If it misses ANY of the elements that do exist in the other games I've mentioned, then I will laugh at the game for not going the extra mile.

Top Bottom