• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK New 3DS Ambassadors - Free Skull Kid Figure

Verder

i swear NoA if you give us the figurine as an ambassador gift. I will flip a shit. I bought the majoras mask 3ds collectors edition and already got the figurine.

We BETTER get something different.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry for the bump, but I was interested to know if anyone has received the Skull Kid figure who ordered the game from the Nintendo UK website yet. Has anyone even received a dispatch email yet? I haven't, and didn't expect to, but as the delivery isn't being treated like a regular order it's a bit unnerving not knowing if it's even registered that I should get one, let alone if it's being delivered.
Not heard anything yet. May stop being lazy and register my MM3D copy just in case as that was one of the other ways to get it.

i swear NoA if you give us the figurine as an ambassador gift. I will flip a shit. I bought the majoras mask 3ds collectors edition and already got the figurine.

We BETTER get something different.
Do we really have to hear NoA complaints in every thread about NoE things? This complaint doesn't even make sense. This was a gift for buying MM not for being an Ambassador. Anyone who bought a n3DS from Nintendo UK's store could get one, but the offer was only offered after all the ambassador owners bought theirs. Since it's a bit much to ask them to buy another n3DS just for the figurine they provided an alternative way to get it.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
No further info yet. Glad I'm not the only one.
I was concerned because I changed email address between getting the Ambassador 3DS and the MM offer.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I take it that nobody has heard anything more about this?

axisofweevils

Thanks for the responses. Because I changed my email address after getting the N3DS, I keep thinking I missed information. Obviously not.

JoeM86

Starting to see reports of people receiving theirs.

Still unsure if I will, since my Club Nintendo e-mail differs from my Nintendo UK Store one

FryHole

FYI, I just had an email from The Hut Group (who fulfill the Nintendo store's orders, right?) regarding a parcel that they've had my neighbour sign for. I haven't ordered anything recently and it's clearly too big to post so I think itshappening.gif

Wichu

I just got a random package that contained the figure. I haven't bought or preordered Majora's Mask 3D anywhere (though I did get the Ambassador n3DS). I'm confused.

EDIT: Oh snap.

I didn't preorder MM3D and don't even have the game...but I got the Skullkid. o_O

Same here, was proper confused getting an email from hermes this morning saying there was a parcel for delivery, I'm like what parcel I ain't ordered anything, then it just arrived a minute ago

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh, so they're just sending them out randomly now with no warning. Well good to know we don't have to wait till the Club Nintendo option's deadline for orders to start being fulfilled but it would be nice to hear something so I know nothing went wrong and I will be getting the figurine.

Has anyone in the EU got a Majora's Mask Club Nintendo code I can register for my son? he's not getting the game yet, but qualifies for the free figure if he registers the game before the end of this month.

Check your emails, if there's anything about a hermes parcel then you might have a figure on the way anyway

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I managed to find my Hermes email buried in gmail's promotion section. So guess that's one worry out the way.

Check your emails, if there's anything about a hermes parcel then you might have a figure on the way anyway

Yep, just got a delivery, just a warning for people, mine didn't have my street address on the box, luckily the courier recognised the surname from other deliveries and has just been with it.

Jofamo

Got the delivery email this morning, out of the blue with no prior confirmation. And it arrived about an hour ago!

To note, I had bought Majora's Mask on the eShop, and registered it on Club Nintendo.

I can also confirm that like the poster above, for some reason the street address was missing from the package. But the Yodel guy managed to deliver it to me ok.

axisofweevils

Mine just arrived.
For some insane reason, the parcel didn't have the street name on it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No house number and street name? That would explain the address query status on the tracking page.

What a weird thing to mess up on.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mine had the house number - no street name.

luckily the courier recognised my name and delivered it.
What about postcode? House number and postcode is really all you need. If it's just the street name then there's nothing really to worry about.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well that's more than enough. Wonder why there's anaddress query on mine. Also seeing as I can't do anything about it it's a bit useless to tell me.

Received mine this morning, have the game but was too lazy to register it yet, so was a big surprise. My parcel only had name, house number and postcode. Glad other people have got theirs too cos I was a bit spooked how the Hut Group knew I had bought the game as I preordered it elsewhere.

dlee83

Neo Member
Got an ambassador console, registered the game on the Friday it was released. No emails from Hermes or the hut to suggest that I have anything on the way :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's the same as me, except it was just the surname.
Postman told me that he was almost going to send it back.....
That's probably what's happened to mine as there's been no progress since 0900. Bit silly as you only need house number and postcode to know what the address is.

Kylejc86

Mine also has not been delivered due to an address query as it has been sent to my work address. Anyone have any idea how I might go about contacting this Hermes delivery company lol

Toaster05

I got an email from The Hut today and assumed it was my out of stock Wooden faceplate but could be the Skull Kid figure. We shall see.

Edit: Noticed earlier that my package was marked as address query or some such. Now it's down as Additional Information Received.

Top Bottom