• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Snes avaliable in Tesco for preorder

liquidtmd

Banned
An3eBBV.png

Works for me

FLY YOU FOOLS

Ordered!

Fuck yeah, finally got my hands on one of these. I never managed to get the NES so I'm pretty damn excited for this.

Maximus P

Shame they don't appear to offer 'click and collect' on the order. I recall some people getting messed about with Xbox one S pre orders with them arriving really late.

dealer-

The listing says "Due to high demand, customers are limited to one console per customer / address" so I'm guessing multiple orders will be cancelled eventually.

Maximus P

The listing says "Due to high demand, customers are limited to one console per customer / address" so I'm guessing multiple orders will be cancelled eventually.

Yup, i wouldn't risk multiple orders. I know some retailers are known for cancelling the entire order and refunding when this happens.

Maximus P

So they stopped the pre orders, cancelled a load of orders and then re opened them?Something isn't right here. I still have my original order but I'm sceptical.

Top Bottom