• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 getting physical release on PS4/XBO

Wish they would confirm or deconfirm a disc already in plain, unambiguous English.

Disc release would be so great for the tourney scene.

Is there anyway way to get a discount at gamestop without buying their membership?

I follow the rich boy rules and never buy anything full price just cuz.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Even though I did buy this digitally to always have the game ready, it does my heart good to see UMVC3 get an all-in-one disc release with the DLC characters and costumes forever baked in, on current hardware that's moving to iterative updates. (Plus Steam zomg.)

On the one hand I want it, but on the other hand it's still functionally the same as the one I bought digitally. And it would've installed in my system anyways.

Next question:

How's the quality of the port? Definitive version?
All DLC from the last gen release is in, 1080p60 with virtually no framedrops, and none of the input lag from the PS3 release. I'd definitely say it's the definitive version. Pretty much the polar opposite of the disaster USFIV PS4 was at launch.

Will be picking this up seeing as I held off on the digital version for this. Never got to play it when it initially came out on PS3 since I wasn't playing as many games back then.

Zubz

Banned
Oh, so the comic is new. Nice, & now I'm glad I waited on the digital one.

I'm just hoping this new comic isn't only 7 pages like last time. EDIT: Just reread it's 10 pages... Oh well. At least it's still extra content for a new disc release for a 6 year old game! At $30, it's a steal.

Top Bottom