• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn great OT enzo.

I can't wait for this game, I was thinking about skipping it at first but I need my fighting game fix from this and KoF.

Got it preordered at Gamestop just for dat Mohawk storm.

_dementia said:
Is the game street dated? Are there higher profile games coming out the same day? If so, then probably.

Good point.
NFS:The Run, AC: Revelations, Halo: CE, and Saint's Row 3 are all out that day. I'm pretty sure Assassin's Creed is getting one. Good lookin' out.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
minus.com is blocked in Saudi Arabia :)saudicry), so I'm currently looking at dozens broken images.

But the text seems nice.

Azure J

Just going back to that blow ups post, funnily enough, my single favorite one listed there is "Spencer isn't hype." Combofiend stuffed that train of thought real fast.

Solune said:
Great thread, Great experience. Now to wait for it to ship across Canada, $8.95.

Magnificent.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
BY2K said:
What's the deal with the Noel Brown controversy? I'm not sure I get it.
Gets violent over video games (punched Smoothviper in the face), but even worse pressures tournament organizers into conceding to a rules change that results in him and his team getting an extra set and eventually winning the tourney because of how mentally broken down the other team was when they found out they didn't in fact in when they fairly did. That is why he is a scumbag forever.

Jinfash said:
minus.com is blocked in Saudi Arabia :)saudicry), so I'm currently looking at dozens broken images.

But the text seems nice.
:(

BeautifulMemory said:
We need a GAF chat for ps3!
There already is one, read the OP.

AzureJericho said:
Just going back to that blow ups post, funnily enough, my single favorite one listed there is "Spencer isn't hype." Combofiend stuffed that train of thought real fast.
Aside from the "Tupac was a pussy" line, "Man, Phoenix is like bottom of bottom" gets me too.

rukland

So happy to see the PSN Chat room info. I will get myself in there in the next couple days. Trying to finish up F.E.A.R. 2 janky controls and all. But I will send an invite to someone on the list soon. Looking forward to being the total scrub in the PSN Marvel GAF group :)

Those blow ups are fucking hilarious, glad I never said anything stupid enough to be put there. :p
lol I'll body you all with arthur :p
I have a sudden, uneasy feeling about Firebrand... :-/
Just kidding, I'm never wrong!

We need a GAF chat for ps3!
We've had one since Vanilla, but now it might get used, since we'll have Spectator Mode!

Anyone who needs an invite to the GAF PS3 Chat send me, Ultimoo, or QisTopTier a friend request asking for one.
You both do nothing but hope for opponents to show up in chat, so I am volunteering you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Karsticles said:
We've had one since Vanilla, but now it might get used, since we'll have Spectator Mode!

Anyone who needs an invite to the GAF PS3 Chat send me, Ultimoo, or QisTopTier a friend request asking for one.
You both do nothing but hope for opponents to show up in chat, so I am volunteering you.
With your permission, could I add you guys to the OP as go-to people to get into the PS3 chat? Since you guys all are pretty active.

Jintor

Still the best gif of all time

ibzsG70pMjvPfs.gif

Teknoman

Henshin a go go baby. Ready to wreck online and then get wrecked by GAF.

Really happy about spectator mode though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
enzo_gt said:
With your permission, could I add you guys to the OP as go-to people to get into the PS3 chat? Since you guys all are pretty active.
Sure I'll be chatroom bitch again. lol

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Another multi-post OP filled with text-as-images.

I can't express how disappointed I am with you, enzo.

To continue from the other thread...

_dementia said:
Too much health? Were you using the gun exclusively?
I don't remember. It was like, 2 years ago or something!

spindashing said:
I think a Devil May Cry HD collection will be released if I remember correctly, fortunately. You need 1 and 3 in your life.
I don't think I'd be that interested. Visually, I never really liked them.

rukland

Karsticles said:

Sadly that will be me as well in a few days. Even thou I suck I will be content to sit around and wait for people to body me. Yup I am saying it now I am so FREE!

BTW if anyone wants to add me now PSN name is same as gaf handle. Just put Gaf in the invite somewhere :)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
No no when you want to be added to the chat you message US not we message you LOL It's far far less annoying for us that way.

zlatko

Banned
TOO LONG OF A THREAD FOR MY TASTES!

I only congratulate threads that are 2 sentences in length with 1 image.

*smokes from pipe*

;) Great OT. 8 days till I fist my way to victory.

THE POWER OF CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I'm fine with that, as long as folks realize I will be removing them promptly after the invite.

No no when you want to be added to the chat you message US not we message you LOL It's far far less annoying for us that way.
*nod*

Niitsuma's "Speed of Light" comment needs to be in the blowups section.
Eh, if it has been fixed, I don't want it to give off the suggestion that UMvC3 has bad netcode.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. I don't think I'll be playing in my own lobby. I have a long way to even catch up to the GAF scrubs.

Azure J

So, anyone been watching old tourney stuff in preparation for Ultimate? Right now, I'm watching MarlinPie VS. Combofiend at T12. That set was so fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom