• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um... I didn't even know cereal dispensers existed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2-5903210-3282402?v=glance&s=kitchen&n=510136

B00013K8P8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:lol

Fifty

Yeah, I used those at school all the time. Oddly enough, those exact cereals were the ones in the machine.

goodcow

Pochacco said:
Why's this funny?

I just find it amusing. I mean, for a restaraunt or something, sure, but I can't imagine anyone needing that for their home, and sure as hell not for $90.

border

You don't have to live in a dorm to have seen them. Most any hotel with a continental breakfast will have them...how else can you really serve cereal at a buffet?

goodcow

border said:
You don't have to live in a dorm to have seen them. Most any hotel with a continental breakfast will have them...how else can you really serve cereal at a buffet?

Never really been a cereal fan in general, so I guess that's why I've never noticed them.

border said:
They have the mini cereal boxes? IIRC, I've seen them only at the dining hall.

Senior Lurker

MS Informed
They are available here in one mall in the food court. So in the midst of all those McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Hardees, and many others etc., you see 2 or 3 of those mounted on a trolley to be served to loving customers :).

nomoment

Heh. This topic rivals the "Goodcow found a shareware version of Wolftenstein for $1 (but didn't know what shareware was)" topic.

goodcow

nomoment said:
Heh. This topic rivals the "Goodcow found a shareware version of Wolftenstein for $1 (but didn't know what shareware was)" topic.

... I've known what shareware was since I got my first PC. (486 DX2/66) What thread are you talking about? I did find a Shareware Doom or Wolfenstein at a 99 cent store, but I did, and do know what shareware is.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Their purpose is to make it so you don't have to eat the whole box of cereal in order to get the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom