• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 world premiere at Spike VGAs

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
so sweet snow , but Drake need to be Bold this time for more sales , and bring back old ugly Elena as a new character , and we need some Llamas and barrels for the world premiere thread .

arne said:
wooooooooooooooooooooooo

so you don't know about that or you just exsiting ?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Ah HELL ya!

probune

Indifferent2.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
zaidr said:
Is the main character a comedic protagonist? Cause that expression change after finding the knife and looking up just had me cracking up.:lol

And another for fun. (maybe spoilers)

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Snow should provide a nice opportunity to show off...(though I doubt the WHOLE game is snow-bound).

Also, Nate's looking great with that beard!

Excellent news! I'm still not finished with the original, but that trailer already has me excited. I'm just hoping we get to see some desert settings in addition to the snow.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
DO WANT. Snowy setting could be interesting, hoping for some tundra, great too purely because Indy didn't do it (shouldn't be important but it is).

Among Thieves is a subtitle for the article right? That's a god damn terrible name for the game.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The new PlayStation 3 title will add a free climbing mechanic and stealth gameplay.

Fuck.

Guled

taken from the GI site
Fancy yourself an Uncharted fan? Well you’re not going to want to miss our next cover (sequel!). We’ve got Uncharted 2: Among Thieves featuring 10 pages of world-exclusive details. Nathan Drake returns with a whole new adventure which revolves around the 13th century explorer Marco Polo and his voyages. The new PlayStation 3 title will add a free climbing mechanic and stealth gameplay. Players can also expect all-new locations, characters and a focus on the game’s story.

Top Bottom