• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle: $249 ($329 CDN) from Dec 11 to 24

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...undle-249-99-december-11-through-december-24/

Attention, last minute shoppers: we’ve got great news for you. Starting December 11 through December 24, you can pick up the Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 Bundle at participating retailers for $249.99 in the U.S. In Canada, you can pick up the Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 Bundle for $329.99 CAD until December 29th. We first brought you this deal during Black Friday weekend, and it was incredibly successful for PS4 sales so we decided to bring it back this month. You can treat yourself, or pick this up for someone else on your list.

UO1qCRM.jpg

This is better than Black Friday, isn't it?

edit: Nope, same Black Friday deal, just extended through the holidays.

FelipeMGM

Could this bundle be something like the Black Ops III bundle for the past year?

It is leading sales bundle wise in NA since it was introduced

nah. this is uncharted and not call of duty. but this promotion is basically the same as last year.
but last year you could get. call od duty, star wars or uncharted as bundle. this year only uncharted

Elandyll

Banned

Last year the regular COD Bundle was announced on Dec. 15th.
Kinda expect around same time frame tbh.

Elios83

why won't Sony give a Pro bundle, it must be selling like hotcakes

Margins are not there, they probably sell all the Pros they can manufacture at the current price with a few deals here and there. Console is consistently in and out of stock.

Going to trade in my jet-engine launch edition and move to the slim. Tired of not being able to hear games over that fan. I've tried thermal paste, fans, external coolers, nothing works anymore.

CHC

Is there some like "magic trick" deal that any of you bargain hunters can concoct where you, like, buy this and then trade it in somewhere for more value towards some discounted rate on PS4 Pro or something?

Vague question I know but I feel like there's always some way to leverage these crazy deals to get the item you actually want if you know the right steps.

jjonez18

Never saw that coming!?!?
/s

Surprised they are sticking to the Uncharted bundle though. I already own it...

Going to trade in my jet-engine launch edition and move to the slim. Tired of not being able to hear games over that fan. I've tried thermal paste, fans, external coolers, nothing works anymore.

I'm in the same boat. I don't even play Uncharted anymore because of it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Was hoping for some Pro Bundles to start showing up. Was gonna pick one up tomorrow but I might hold out just in case.

Pro's were being discounted to $330 and lower during Black Friday. Some people were even able to get sub $300 by stacking various deals and promotions. That's a pretty steep and unprecedented cut for 3 week old console. Probably significantly better than any bundle Sony would do this early as well.

sense

Pro's were being discounted to $330 and lower during Black Friday. Some people were even able to get sub $300 by stacking various deals and promotions. That's a pretty steep and unprecedented cut for 3 week old console. Probably significantly better than any bundle Sony would do this early as well.
You seem to be trying hard to make it sound bad. That was not a pro specific deal at target and needed workarounds and people trying to price match at various retailers to get it as low as 300 dollars

You seem to be trying hard to make it sound bad. That was not a pro specific deal at target and needed workarounds and people trying to price match at various retailers to get it as low as 300 dollars

Sorry, wasn't trying to make a statement about sales. I bought a Pro myself and am really happy with it. Just pointing out that it did get a significant discount during Black Friday for the people asking for bundles. Sub $300 required some luck, but the 329.99 price was readily available from multiple retailers and lasted multiple days, and is still an amazing deal for a console less than a month old.

robrueda

I Think that USD 250 is the new price point for the PS4 Slim. Wait for the January anoucement of the official price drop.

I also think that Microsoft would follow with the S

Just anectodal evidence, but the Pro is currently sold out on amazon.com (back in stock Dec 15th) and .de. So they probably didn't come up w/ a bundle yet because the ran out of stock already.

Boke1879

I Think that USD 250 is the new price point for the PS4 Slim. Wait for the January anoucement of the official price drop.

I also think that Microsoft would follow with the S

Yup. They'll let this promotion run out, and then I assume some time in January they'll announce this as the new price. Which is good. Hopefully it'll boost sales in the slower months as we get close to big releases and the holiday season.

Sjefen

and this is why you make a barebone slim version, mass market price. Will see some good deals the next year. Pro wont see much price drops....

Elios83

Hmmm it has, probably to match MS considering their promotion lasts longer.

Also it's $229 on Amazon. I think Best Buy is offering a $50 gift card with it too.

There are many deals right now, Walmart is also selling it at 229$, Best Buy has the 50$ gift card,etc
I guess that both Sony and Microsoft are not too pleased about the November sales and are trying to recoup in December.
It will be harder in January to go back to the original price as well, the Slim price should be priced at 249$ unless they're planning strong third party bundles (things like PS4+RE7, PS4+FFXV, PS4+COD at 299$).

Unknown?

There are many deals right now, Walmart is also selling it at 229$, Best Buy has the 50$ gift card,etc
I guess that both Sony and Microsoft are not too pleased about the November sales and are trying to recoup in December.
It will be harder in January to go back to the original price as well, the Slim price should be priced 249$ unless they're planning strong third party bundles (things like PS4+RE7, PS4+FFXV, PS4+COD at 299$).

Maybe to them being disappointed by November but definitely about January. There's no way Sony can sell these at $299 in January. I know January is when all the exclusives start to hit and software drives hardware but I agree they will need new bundles if they want to convince people to buy them at $299. $299 with COD and RE7 would be nice.

no, the MS deals ends this weekend
Xbox_DecTPR_GiftCard_v3-hero.jpg

That's only for the gift card promotion according to that. Oh I see now with your edit it was just for the price too. Well no doubt they'll match this sale.

Elios83

no, the MS deal ends this weekend
Xbox_50_DecPricePromo_MinecraftBattlefield_green-hero.jpg

Xbox_DecTPR_GiftCard_v3-hero.jpg

They're going to extend it as well.
Microsoft responded to the 249$ deal in first place, then gift cards and extra deals started popping out for PS4 on top of the 249$ promotion and they replied with the 30$ gift card.
I can see them dropping the 30$ gift card after December 24 but the console will stay at 249$ as well.

Top Bottom