• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4's final trailer coming tomorrow ( 7am PDT/ 4pm CEST )

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/724221366275198976
One last time. The final Uncharted 4 trailer debuts tomorrow before Nathan Drake returns on May 10. Don't miss it.
CgzzfkkU4AEG9wF.jpg:large

Jigolo

Awwww shit. This is the one that will reveal every single set piece in the game. Hold on to your butts

Watched the previous one and thought that showed way too much, so I'm skipping this. That'll be two weeks of avoiding any Uncharted threads as they will be filled with gifs.

Plum

Watched the previous one and thought that showed way too much, so I'm skipping this. That'll be two weeks of avoiding any Uncharted threads as they will be filled with gifs.

Same. Gladly I've forgotten most of the Story trailer since I watched it at 2am on my tiny phone screen. I will definitely not be watching this, Launch Trailers are always the worst when it comes to spoilers.

Revven

It's going to contain a ton of spoilers. Naughty Dog loves using a ton of their cutscenes in trailers so with this one being the last expect a lot of them intermixed with some gameplay segments we haven't seen yet. And then people will complain after May 10th how ND spoiled everything but the ending. Just like UC3's set pieces and a lot of its cutscenes were spoiled in a drip-feed way.

So, I'm not watching this either. I won't spoil the game for me like I did UC3. I've seen enough of it.

darkfletcher

Neo Member
Wont be watching it! I want to enjoy this game from the very begining to the very end. I want to feel everything in this game from fresh... not like "Oh! I remember that scene from the trailer... or now I am going to see that thing I saw on the trailer for sure!"... going to pass... but still, sooooo hyped!!!

Wabba

Too watch or not to watch. Really want to watch this trailer but yet i dont want to get spoiled. Can Arne or some other ND employees comment on the amount of spoilers in the final trailer, would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom