• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - $29.99 (Amazon)

I highly recommend it. It is my favorite UC game. At the very least, it does a much better job with pacing relative to UC4.

Thanks to Wario for spotting it.

Link

Edit - On PSN too.

Boke1879

If you haven't picked this game up yet. I suggest you do. It's great. And I hope i the future we get another tightly focused game like this starring Nadine and Chloe.

thumb

Banned
It's also my favorite Uncharted game. And it fixes problems I had with Uncharted 4's combat, which felt overwhelming at times.

Chloe + Nadine = pure goodness

I sincerely hope we get more games with these two.
For those still on the fence about this game, get it!

I have $20 in PSN credit and after looking around a little this weekend, I had pretty much settled on this.

Would be nice if it would drop on PS Store too...but it being part of the buy 2, get 20% off later promotion already makes me doubt that it will.

jacobs34

Playing through it right now, and having a great time. I can't believe the amount of excellent art design that the team put into this game. Every time I start a new location there is jaw dropping scenery that I marvel at for a couple of minutes.

The story and combat are both fine, I think the two protagonist get along well enough, and there are a few legitimately touching moments throughout the campaign. I also like that the game really emphasizes puzzles this time around. This is the first Uncharted game that I have not gotten completely sick of the combat - which is a good thing!

Overall I think this may be my second favorite Uncharted game (two is still top dog in my book) and for the price I feel like this is one of the better experiences I've had in gaming this year. It's not going to convert people who have not enjoyed Uncharted in the past, but if you were hesitant to get this but a fan of the series, I think it's a steal at $30.

Toth

Was waiting for the drop (too much backlog to purchase at the get-go). Bought and eagerly awaiting!

I have $20 in PSN credit and after looking around a little this weekend, I had pretty much settled on this.

Would be nice if it would drop on PS Store too...but it being part of the buy 2, get 20% off later promotion already makes me doubt that it will.

Looks like it is for PSN too.

I stand corrected, I was just checking the PS Store and see that it's included in a flash sale for a week.

Apdiddy

Does the retail copies come with a download code for Jak and Daxter or was that if you pre-ordered on PSN separate from UC4 expansion pass?

If I didn't have a bunch of stuff I was working on I'd probably cave... I'm sure it'll be on sale just as good if not cheaper on Black Friday or something.

Electret

mrw-i-order-heat-at-a-thai-restaurant-and-the-waiter-says-are-you-sure-9789.gif

Tabasco

I'm sure it's a great game, but the Uncharted series as a whole doesn't have me wanting to keep playing it on a regular basis. Ucharted 4 was a drag, and so is this game at the moment.

I did end up finishing 4 and I assume I'll finish Lost Legacy as well, regardless.

Does the retail copies come with a download code for Jak and Daxter or was that if you pre-ordered on PSN separate from UC4 expansion pass?
That was pre order only.

Hope this doesn't mean it did poorly.
It seems to have sold fine. It performed well in US and it has decent legs in UK.

Still waiting for PSN sale.
There is a sale on PSN too.

Chloe best Uncharted character. This game was way better than UC4.
Truth.

So is it a bad Bomba? Might be 19.99 by Black Friday. Thought it had good reviews??
I don't think reviews matter that much for sales. Even with the reviews, I think they collectively undersold how good it is.

A lot of people probably think it's short or less quality than the rest of the series too. I still see it referred to as 'DLC' even on here quite frequently.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
My favorite Uncharted. Loved the focus on Chloe and Nadine. Awesome set pieces, good pacing.

Ultimadrago

Good game, but I almost can't believe it's $40 at retail. I'm glad I got the Season Pass early and cheap for Uncharted 4.

ffvorax

So is it a bad Bomba? Might be 19.99 by Black Friday. Thought it had good reviews??

I don't know in the US, but on the UK chart is on the top ten from its release, so I wouldn't call it... I mean we should be used to see discounts after a couple of months these days... (it was original 39$, so 29$ is just a little discount)

Unless you've been dying to play this, just wait until Black Friday/December. The game just came out and already dropped to 3/4 the MSRP. It'll be $20 pretty soon.

Top Bottom