• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unconfirmed: New Europe Wii Release - Dates: Super Mario Galaxy 16.11.2007

hamzik said:
All this in barely two months. How the hell am I gonna afford this?
Buy one, play it, sell it- buy another. I have no intention of keeping a game like the Simpsons game- but it looks fun enough to warrant the budget price (on PS2 hopefully)

rakka

DefectiveReject said:
Only Sony are having a Press conference, which blows!
MS and Nintendo are having walk-arounds and get togethers. Stupid conferences in 2007 fail

I'd be more happy enough with a few new trailers/hands-on, etc.

Diablos54

CubeRevolution said:
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - 8.11.2007 - 59.99 Euro

Endless Ocean - 9.11.2007 - 39.99 Euro

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - 19.10.2007 - 39.99 Euro

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - 30.11.2007 - 59.99 Euro

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - 26.10.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - 30.11.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Super Mario Galaxy - 16.11.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Zack & Wiki™: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure - 7.12.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Freshly: Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeel - 14.09.2007 - 39.99 Euro

Mario Party DS - 23.11.2007 - 39.99 Euro

Sonic Rush Adventure - 14.09.2007 - 39.99 Euro

The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - 19.10.2007 - 39.99 Euro
Fuck me, and this is just Wii/DS! I can't imagine how much money I'll need when I add the 360 into the mix. :lol

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Jacobi said:
Wow that list is pretty bad, still enough tho, coz I'll get a Wii for Mario Galaxy

What the hell are you on about? I have around 20 games in that list which I would buy, most of them in an instant, and the list doesn't even include Zack and Wiki, the list is pretty impressive in my honest opinion.

burnfout

CubeRevolution said:
I am the source :D - (Why I would tell you my source, be happy you doesn't wait for a releasedate for Super Mario Galaxy until tomorrow) - but I have marked it as unconfirmed.

So tomorrow these dates will get announced?

Anyway thanks!

Jacobi

Banned
Stop It said:
What the hell are you on about? I have around 20 games in that list which I would buy, most of them in an instant, and the list doesn't even include Zack and Wiki, the list is pretty impressive in my honest opinion.
Compared to Xbox360's it is pretty bad. Just my taste. Actually I would have problems to find another Wii game to get in that list.

Geometry Wars: Galaxies; Tried the demo on a ps3. Seems pretty awsome. Only for cheap though.
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption ; Yeah thats gonna get bought end of story.
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles; Hope it will be good.
Super Mario Galaxy ; Yeah thats gonna get bought end of story.
Table Tennis ; If they nail the controls... Mine
Tony Hawk Proving Ground; Oh I am such a sucker for tony hawk... I bought and liked downhilljam for instance =P
Tomb Raider Anniversary ; Never played Tomb Raider. This may get me to try one.

Frankfurter said:
Awesome list :):)

Wow, is that normal for Guitar Hero games? :/

The price for Guitar Hero is really too much expensive - but it is not the final retail price, more like a place-holder.

Has anyone notice Boktai - Dezember 2007 - 39.99 Euro - is they any official word from Konami on that game?

Xater

Great list but I am still pissed about Mp3 in october and no Smash Bros.

Fuck you Nintendo! Get your localization act together!

That's ridiculously squashed. Goodbye wallet. Still angry we're not getting mp3 till oct. I really want to sink my teeth into a new adventure. And no SSBB makes me cry :( , but at least I knew before hand.... I'm getting to lenient with this stuff.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Dewy's Adventure - 16.10.2007
The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - 19.10.2007
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - 26.10.2007
Endless Ocean - 9.11.2007
Super Mario Galaxy - 16.11.2007
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - 30.11.2007
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure - 7.12.2007
For fucks sake. That is at least $650 AUD right there in around two months duration.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
speedpop said:
For fucks sake. That is at least $650 AUD right there in around two months duration.

Oh well they gotta get there money somehow right? Release nothing during the year and cram it up in the end of the year. I mean ITS JUST FUCKEN STUPID NINTENDO

Paulokj

maxmars said:
Good for Z&W, add another one to the "buy" list.. Don't know when, but oh well.

As for BWII being delayed, it's strange since it's a multiplayer title, where you want to have the most people online.. Probably this means it will be region locked like MSC, where you can only play people on your continent. :\

How do you see BWII being delayed? this list is only for October - December months, it doesn't include the August and September months and we already know that Super Paper Mario release date is 15 September. So BW2 release date is in September.

maxmars

Paulokj said:
How do you see BWII being delayed? this list is only for October - December months, it doesn't include the August and September months and we already know that Super Paper Mario release date is 15 September. So BW2 release date is in September.

Actually, in the list mySims appears to be scheduled for the end of september, therefore I'm skeptical about bwii being released this year.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
maxmars said:
Actually, they list mySims for the end of september, therefore I'm skeptical about bwii being released this year.

When in doubt, be disspointed.

SuomiDude

The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass - 19.10.2007 - 39.99 Euro
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - 26.10.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Thanks a lot Nintendo (and Capcom)... :( I can't afford all of them, so goodbye Endless Ocean and Resident Evil: UC. Gotta check them out way later now, though hopefully at cheaper price as well. (Assuming these dates are correct)

CorwinB

This winter is going to kill my wallet in a slow and very painful way. That Wii/DS release calendar is absolutely awesome, and the 360's one isn't too shabby either. Wonder how I'll find time to play all that stuff.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Canis Canem Edit (Bully) - Oktober 2007 - 49.99 Euro
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - 19.10.2007 - 39.99 Euro
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - 30.11.2007 - 59.99 Euro
MySims - 20.09.2007 - 49.99 Euro
Table Tennis - Oktober 2007 - 39.99 Euro
Zack & Wiki™: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure - 7.12.2007 - 49.99 Euro

Wii titles I'm interested in. Pending reviews (REUC got poor previews, and Mario+Sonic could be total ass). Good prices on Endless Ocean and Harvest Moon. Table Tennis should've been lower though, as the 360 version is dirt cheap now. I might just grab that version instead.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM?!!$*@$^@

DS titles I'll import as it'll be much cheaper!

later

Btw, didn't want to make a new thread.

This is wat CNR reported on BWII from nintendo power:

6. Batallion Wars 2 Feature: Story - “The Solar Empire, Western Frontier, Anglo Iseles, Iron Legion, Tundran Territories and Xylvania are all fighting over a mysterious super weapon.” The Navy in the game plays an important role in the game. You could use fighter-planes in the game. Online modes only allow two-players for Co-Op, Assault and Skirmish.

2 players online only :(

justjohn

super mario galaxy is the perfect game for winter. when its cold, dark and rainy outside, just all wrapped up at home enjoying this beautiful game. cant wait :D

Capndrake

Upcoming games I want (This year only):
-Super Paper Mario - 50 Euro
-Metroid Prime 3 - 50 Euro
-Mario & Sonic - 50 Euro
-Super Mario Galaxy - 50 Euro
-Battalion Wars II - 50 Euro
-Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - 50 Euro
-Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland - 40 Euro
-Phantom Hourglass - 40 Euro
-DK Jungle Climber - 40 Euro

Maybe:
-Asterix at the Olympic Games, if it turns out to be good (Previous Asterix game was great) - 50 Euro
-Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, if it turns out to be good - 50 Euro
-Mario Party DS, if it has Wi-Fi or is just really good - 40 Euro
-Advance Wars DS 2, if it's real - 40 Euro
-Apollo Justice, if it comes out this year (Doubt it though) - 40 Euro

Potentially 640 Euro right there. I'm glad Christmas is coming up.

Xavien

Xater said:
Great list but I am still pissed about Mp3 in october and no Smash Bros.

Fuck you Nintendo! Get your localization act together!

They are getting better though, at-least we get virtually all the games that the U.S gets now.

P.S to NoE: You see that release date for SMG? we want that for all the games you publish, ok?

Capndrake

Chû Totoro said:
It's time to sell the PS3 !
*troll j/k*
I should go to one of those Stacker games in the arcade (Which have Wiis/PS3s/360s as rewards) and win continuously, then sell the systems.

Pity there's none around here :(

Haunted

Zack & Wiki™: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure launches across Europe on Wii on 7th December 2007, at the estimated retail price of around £33 / € 50
*sigh* and another one.

Too. many. fucking. games. And I haven't even looked at the DS. ;_: ;_;

Top Bottom