• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale |OT| Indie RPG with determination and spider bake sales

IrishNinja

crap...think i went after the pacifist ending but messed it up

so i beat the game once (neutral), this time i didn't kill anything but i guess i missed certain steps: went on the "date" with papyrus & gave undyne water, but kept on and now i have the mysterious key & went to her house (i guess?) but nothing changed. i beat the game & was told to hang out more with people, should i just start over again? ughhhh, wish i could salvage this

Puruzi

Banned
crap...think i went after the pacifist ending but messed it up

so i beat the game once (neutral), this time i didn't kill anything but i guess i missed certain steps: went on the "date" with papyrus & gave undyne water, but kept on and now i have the mysterious key & went to her house (i guess?) but nothing changed. i beat the game & was told to hang out more with people, should i just start over again? ughhhh, wish i could salvage this

her house is the big house that looks like a fish, you don't need a key for it. There's this whole sequence that goes on there, sounds like you just need to do that then the pacifist route will open

IrishNinja

her house is the big house that looks like a fish, you don't need a key for it. There's this whole sequence that goes on there, sounds like you just need to do that then the pacifist route will open

oh crap wait where's that then
so who's house did i just unlock with the key? so confused, it was a ghost looking for a body though

edit oh wait i know where that house is, off i go! thanks

Top Bottom