• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unicorn Overlord - Vanillaware's New Tactical RPG Announced (Switch, PS4/5, XBX/S)

I had actually came to this thread to post the same thing lol - deciding PS5 or Switch.
The PS5 version will be 4k but I'm kinda thinking about getting rid of my ps5 and I already have a Switch so I could just get that version and play it on the built-in OLED screen, which should look fine but then I'm also wondering how easy it will be to read all the text on the smaller screen and how it will run compared to the other versions.
I wish there was a PC version but I just don't think it's going to happen, but then with the Switch 2 being so close I'm wondering if I just wait and see if they announce a 4K version for the Switch 2 (or if the Switch 2 will even support 4K lol).
Hmm... I'll probably just wait for reviews and see how the Switch port compares.

For pixel art or hand drawn games, I'd go Switch but only if it's 60 fps, otherwise PS5. I have doubts this will be able to lockdown 60 though ..you should wait to decide

60 fps + pixel art/hand drawn always looks amazing on Switch Oled! This is why the news that Switch 2 will be LCD is devastating honestly considering how many of these types of games comprise my Switch library.

Nintendo sucks man

Last edited:
Getting the Switch version because I have three of those, and only one PS5 right now. Plus I just prefer the portable versions of games whenever possible.

413d6fa0b0061be3604d07b4eca18a2c.gif

We dont talk about that system here.

Top Bottom