• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unlikely E3 announcements you would like to see?

E.T. Waifu

Parasite Eve reboot made by Square and Capcom. Literally never going to happen but that's all I need then I can die.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Another one I want Atlus make another new game as part of Golden Playhouse.
maxresdefault.jpg

FStubbs

Baten Kaitos 3
A real Breath of Fire 6
Brand new Nintendo IP that's an actual adventure/new world to explore
Wild Arms 6 (not a phone game)
Something from Mistwalker that's not on phones

Obviously PS5 (well, won't technically be at E3, but lol) and Xbox whatever will be the stars of the show.

Aggelos

I'd love to see Dino Crisis 4 or some sort of Dino Crisis reboot, based on what Jun Takeuchi said in December 2018. A potential unveil is going to be make cry and go bananas at the same time.
But then again, it could be something else that he meant.

Jun Takeuchi is the head of Capcom Development Division 1 (where RE7, RE2Remake and DMC5 were made)
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/company/officer02.html

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/capcom-jun-takeuchi-teases-unannounced-project/

https://wccftech.com/capcom-produce...-will-make-fans-think-wow-theyre-making-that/

https://www.siliconera.com/2018/12/...rst-division-changes-with-hints-at-new-title/

Q: May I ask as to the plans of Development Division 1 from now on?

Takeuchi : Our first priority is to get RE2Remake and DMC5 out there in the market to everyone. From there onwards, how we will proceed will be defined by the feedback that we receive from our customers and userbase. It is going to be for us a careful listening of comments and remarks such as "It would be great if you did that", "We would really love to see this" etc. We are presently honing our skills and pushing the envelope in terms of what we can actualize and substantiate as developers, since I think that when we are to talk about the next RE game and anything else it should mark the era of a complete overhaul. Then again, currently we have been working on another game that will take people aback and make them jump off their seats by surprise thinking "What? They're making that one?"

Capcom Dev Division 1 actually teased Dino Crisis back in Dec 2017 on their official twitter account.
They said that they might bring it back, if there was considerable demand for the Dino Crisis series.

T-Cake

What happened with Microsoft bringing some kind of Xbox 360 emulator to Windows 10 so people can play all the old classics like Kameo, Gears of War 2, etc. I'd like to see that happen.

JimiNutz

Banned
SEGA:

Virtua Fighter 6
3D Shinobi reboot
Sonic Adventure 3
Jet Set Radio 3
Virtua Cop VR
Chu Chu Rocket remake
Virtua Fighter RPG (original Shenmue concept made by Yakuza team, Akira main character)
New Phantasy Star Online
Panzer Dragoon Orta VR

SONY:

Syphon Filter Reboot
KillHawk (Warhawk gameplay, Killzone art style & lore)
Jak & Daxter Remake
Gravity Rush VR
Resistance 4

MS:

Conker 2
Banjo 3
Banjo Kart Racer
Perfect Dark 3
Crimson Skies Remake
Halo Movie (Funded by MS, Spielberg produced, big budget faithful adaptation of Combat Evolved)

Nintendo:

Metroid Prime 1-3
New F-Zero
Sin and Punishment 3
Star Fox 64 remake

Capcom:

Marvel: Infinity Stones (Power Stone gameplay, Marvel skin)
Onimusha Reboot
Dino Crisis Remake
Okami 3

sublimit

Banned
I would also like to add Dragon's Dogma 2. I'm sure Itsuno is currently working on it and i would love to see something but i don't expect anything DD2 in this E3.

Sony - Anything Driveclub
Capcom - Next Gen Powerstone
Nintendo/Naka - Switch Fishing Resort
Oculus/Naka - Quest Fishing Resort
Microsoft - Crimson Skies
EA -NHL20 for Switch
Valve - Half Life 3

Also some game claiming to be running on next generation graphics we can freak out about for the next 10 years like

Killzone, Madden, Watchdogs

Zannegan

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tooie
This time the game has a sci-fi theme and parts intended to be used for transforming and mecha vehicles.

Top Bottom