• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Fady K

VitaFamily, make sure to check out the sales in the US Playstation store:

The following Vita/PSP games are on sale:

Breakquest
Cel Damage HD
Cladun x2
Cladun: This is an RPG!
Criminal Girls
Crimsonland
Cyberbots
Danganronpa 1 + 2
Demon's Gaze
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Disgaea Infinite
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Disgaea 3 + 4
Element4l
Flying Hamster
Frozen Synapse Prime
Furmins
Gravity Crash Ultra
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
Jet Car Stunts
King Oddball
Krinkle Krusher
Kung Fu Rabbit
La-Mulana EX
Mega Man 1
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 8
Men’s Room Mayhem
MotoGP 14
MXGP
Natural Doctrine
Nidhogg
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
OMG HD Zombies!
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle
PINBALL ARCADE SEASON ONE PRO UPGRADE (CROSS BUY)
PINBALL ARCADE SEASON TWO PRO UPGRADE (CROSS BUY)
PINBALL ARCADE: PINBALL ARCADE SEASON TWO PASS CROSS BUY
PINBALL ARCADE: PINBALL ARCADE: SEASON 1 BUNDLE (CROSS BUY)
PINBALL ARCADE: PINBALL ARCADE: SEASON TWO PRO PASS – CROSS BUY
PINBALL ARCADE: SEASON ONE PRO BUNDLE PACK CROSS BUY
Pix the Cat
Prinny
Prinny 2
PUZZLE BUNDLE (ENIGMO AND JANES HOTEL)
Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors
Reel Fishing: Master’s Challenge
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BUNDLE (JETPACK/CANABALT)
Shinobido 2
Sound Shapes
Starlight Inception
Stealth Inc 2: A game of clones
Strider 2
SWORD ART ONLINE -HOLLOW FRAGMENT-
Tennis in the Face
Z-Run

Also, don't forget to pick up your free Vita games!

Castlestorm
CastleStorm-PS-Vita-screenshot-ballista-controls.jpg

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
wC4tv06.jpg

Sound Shapes
Sound_Shapes_-_Vita_-_1.jpg

Augustiner

Neo Member
Oh, I see. I got excited there for a moment :)

How is Stealth Inc 2, is it worth buying on the vita or is it better on the other platforms?

I totally missed this last week, but Nicalis have finally broken silence on VVVVVV for Vita, and said they're 'preparing a simultaneous launch with SCEE and SCEA'.

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/623713746968391680

About time we got some news on this, it was announced almost two years ago, and back then they said the development was 'really far along'. The iOS version got released over a year ago.

The wording of the tweet makes me wonder if it's penciled as a PS Plus game - why else would they want a simultaneous release?

I've given up on wondering when 1001 Spikes is coming to Europe.

I was wondering what had happened with VVVVVV. I was thinking about it the other day hoping it was still on track to be released before the end of time so this is good news.
I really need to grab 1001 Spikes on my American Vita account, I don't think it'll ever get released in Europe either...

Stainless

need to remove galak-z from the list. sadly it's been canceled (per the OT) sorry if this has already been mentioned

great OT, I added several games to my watch list

Fady K

Whoops - sorry guys, I meant free for PS+ users.

nice update!

i've always wanted to try out Castlestorm

did you pick up The Swindle?

enjoy the weekend!

Thanks wreck! It wasn't the update yet though, the next update will contain nuggets of info on games like Atelier Sophie, God Eater Resurrection, Death Under the Labyrinth...hope you'll like it. If it wasn't for the fact that I've been caught up with family this last couple of weeks I would have finished it all in almost one go ;D

I saw the Swindle trailer and I really like the steampunk style in the game! I couldn't understand for sure though if the game was a platformer or more a simulator?

Thanks a lot Wreck, i'm seeing a few family members travel overseas for a while this weekend so it'll be a bit emotional, though my time with the Witcher 1 on PC is sure to make my weekend sweeter :D How about you? What're you playing?

need to remove galak-z from the list. sadly it's been canceled (per the OT) sorry if this has already been mentioned

great OT, I added several games to my watch list

I sure should, looks like it definitely ain't coming, which is a shame. At least PS4 users can play it on their Vita through remote play. Thanks for the reminder anyway Stainless, I'll remove it now.

Thanks for the kind words about the OT. Still some games I will have to add through the updates I'm working on like Atelier Sophie, God Eater Resurrection, Dragon Quest Builders, Exist Archive, etc. Stay tuned :) Soon you won't be missing out on a single title in this thread God willing :)

redcrayon

Hey Fady, The Swindle is definitely a platformer, it's like a bizarre cross between Rogue Legacy, Spelunky and Thief! I really like it, have played it through twice now. It does have a few issues but it's great fun.

Probably the most British game I've played for a while as well- everything from flatcap-wearing, rifle-toting gamekeeper robots in large mansions, to the comedy names of your tea-leafs (sorry, thieves) and the places you're breaking into, and even the helmets on the police robots. It's just a really nicely imagined slice of fantasy Victoriana/steampunk that wears it's heart on it's sleeve.

I like the feeling of casing a location too. Often there's a heavily guarded door, but if you head around the back you might find several other ways in, some easier than others. I have a habit of making my run to the exit as clean and direct as possible so, so my burglarys are like an arrow, direct and straight through the middle :D

@Wreck

Whoops - sorry guys, I meant free for PS+ users.

Thanks wreck! It wasn't the update yet though, the next update will contain nuggets of info on games like Atelier Sophie, God Eater Resurrection, Death Under the Labyrinth...hope you'll like it. If it wasn't for the fact that I've been caught up with family this last couple of weeks I would have finished it all in almost one go ;D

I saw the Swindle trailer and I really like the steampunk style in the game! I couldn't understand for sure though if the game was a platformer or more a simulator?

Thanks a lot Wreck, i'm seeing a few family members travel overseas for a while this weekend so it'll be a bit emotional, though my time with the Witcher 1 on PC is sure to make my weekend sweeter :D How about you? What're you playing?

i've been dipping my toe into The Swindle and Batman (ps4)

i've recently had twins so thats all i can do now!

i look forward to your regular update man!

Moobabe

Hey Fady, The Swindle is definitely a platformer, it's like a bizarre cross between Rogue Legacy, Spelunky and Thief! I really like it, have played it through twice now. It does have a few issues but it's great fun.

Probably the most British game I've played for a while as well- everything from flatcap-wearing, rifle-toting gamekeeper robots in large mansions, to the comedy names of your tea-leafs (sorry, thieves) and the places you're breaking into, and even the helmets on the police robots. It's just a really nicely imagined slice of fantasy Victoriana/steampunk that wears it's heart on it's sleeve.

I like the feeling of casing a location too. Often there's a heavily guarded door, but if you head around the back you might find several other ways in, some easier than others. I have a habit of making my run to the exit as clean and direct as possible so, so my burglarys are like an arrow, direct and straight through the middle :D

What's the performance like on Vita? Also is it cross buy/save?

Also hey Fady! Sorry I didn't reply to your last message! I was a little disappointed with the way we played against Arsenal (and against Fiorentina) Fabregas simply can't play behind the striker - he doesn't have the energy. He played there first half against Arsenal (when we were poor) and second half against Fiorentina (when we were poor) but Mourinho doesn't see it for some reason!

You gonna be around in the footy thread for the game tomorrow night?

@Wreck

Also hey Fady! Sorry I didn't reply to your last message! I was a little disappointed with the way we played against Arsenal (and against Fiorentina) Fabregas simply can't play behind the striker - he doesn't have the energy. He played there first half against Arsenal (when we were poor) and second half against Fiorentina (when we were poor) but Mourinho doesn't see it for some reason!

You gonna be around in the footy thread for the game tomorrow night?

looks like cross buy the cross save part i'm not sure about

Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!

redcrayon

It's definitely cross-buy and I'm pretty sure it's cross-save too.

Performance seems to drop a little in empty areas just outside the houses, but otherwise it's fine on Vita. Runs a little better on Ps4 apparently but I've put in a dozen hours on Vita with no real problems, it's a relatively slow-paced, thoughtful platformer due to the one-hit-you're-dead nature.

I'm just beginning to realise how packed September is going to be for me.

I get paid on the 20th, so I consider 20th August - 19th September the month for me.

In that time I'm getting:

- Lost Dimension (August 28th in Europe)
- DanganRonpa: Another Episode (September 4th)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 ("September" according to Play-Asia)
- Samurai Warriors 4-II ("September" according to Play-Asia)
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence ("September" according to Play-Asia)

Just need to announce that Civilization Revolution 2 is real and coming to Vita in September and my wallet truly will be a write-off for the month. But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

(To be fair, it is partially my fault. I tend to buy Asian-English physical games on release date if I can out of fear they have really low print runs like Oreshika).

I'm just beginning to realise how packed September is going to be for me.

I get paid on the 20th, so I consider 20th August - 19th September the month for me.

In that time I'm getting:

- Lost Dimension (August 28th in Europe)
- DanganRonpa: Another Episode (September 4th)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 ("September" according to Play-Asia)
- Samurai Warriors 4-II ("September" according to Play-Asia)
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence ("September" according to Play-Asia)

Just need to announce that Civilization Revolution 2 is real and coming to Vita in September and my wallet truly will be a write-off for the month. But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

(To be fair, it is partially my fault. I tend to buy Asian-English physical games on release date if I can out of fear they have really low print runs like Oreshika).

I'm in pretty much the same position, and I also grab Asian games early on to avoid potential stress of tracking them down later on! My only decision is if I go for the limited edition version of Danganrompa, or the regular edition...

I'm in pretty much the same position, and I also grab Asian games early on to avoid potential stress of tracking them down later on! My only decision is if I go for the limited edition version of Danganrompa, or the regular edition...

If you are living in Europe, don't even bother. IIRC the shipping prices were atrocious on NISA's EU store. It caused quite the backlash when DR2's LE came out.

Hey guys, what do we know about this cartridge of Rayman Origins + Legends? It was only released in parts of Europe, and here it is on Amazon France: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00WEFH0SO/

You'll notice, though, it says the game is in English down in the details. I worry it must be a mistake.

But on the Vita reddit, somebody mentioned that it's both games on one cartridge. And if that's the case, and it's in English, I really want this.

Does anybody know anything about this? Or are they able to buy it? Do we know any residents of France?

Hey guys, what do we know about this cartridge of Rayman Origins + Legends? It was only released in parts of Europe, and here it is on Amazon France: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00WEFH0SO/

You'll notice, though, it says the game is in English down in the details. I worry it must be a mistake.

But on the Vita reddit, somebody mentioned that it's both games on one cartridge. And if that's the case, and it's in English, I really want this.

Does anybody know anything about this? Or are they able to buy it? Do we know any residents of France?

I'm from France, I can try and found out for you. I'll pm you when I have the info.

marcincz

I live in Poland and Rayman Collection is here in officially distribution (seen it in Media Markt). First part is in English only, second part is in Polish. Probably 1 cartridge.

I'm from France, I can try and found out for you. I'll pm you when I have the info.

Thank you so much. If you can confirm that it is both games on one cartridge and that both games are in English, I would also pay you to buy it and ship it to me. If that's something you would be willing to do, of course. It doesn't seem like I can get it any other way.

Unless, of course, Amazon France ships overseas. Amazon Germany does sometimes. I'll definitely try it myself first.

I live in Poland and Rayman Collection is here in officially distribution (seen it in Media Markt). First part is in English only, second part is in Polish. Probably 1 cartridge.

Hmmm... I wonder what that means for the French once.

Spinoff90

Well I can't confirm the language of this in particular but if I had to guess I would say the English detail listing is correct. Games in Europe tend to get the same cartridge\disc across multiple countries so they usually have English among other languages. I have imported my last few from Italy for example since Amazon UK have suddenly got bad for not allowing games to Canada and the cartridges were the same I would have got from the UK. The only difference is the Italian on the cover art.

Edit: I type way too slow with on screen keyboards -_-

This got a low key release in the UK, I managed to find it on eBay. I grabbed it for my Vita collection and gave it a quick try:

Two games on the same cartridge, you have a menu when you boot up the game that lets you pick the game you want to play.
Both games are in English on the UK release (as expected).

This got a low key release in the UK, I managed to find it on eBay. I grabbed it for my Vita collection and gave it a quick try:

Two games on the same cartridge, you have a menu when you boot up the game that lets you pick the game you want to play.
Both games are in English on the UK release (as expected).

Now THIS is something. Maybe I can track down a UK version.

Amazon UK won't ship to me, but I did find it there.

Thank you so much. If you can confirm that it is both games on one cartridge and that both games are in English, I would also pay you to buy it and ship it to me. If that's something you would be willing to do, of course. It doesn't seem like I can get it any other way.

Unless, of course, Amazon France ships overseas. Amazon Germany does sometimes. I'll definitely try it myself first.

Hmmm... I wonder what that means for the French once.

I just checked and it does come with only one cartridge but the game seems to be in french only, they couldn't tell me if English was supported.

I just checked and it does come with only one cartridge but the game seems to be in french only, they couldn't tell me if English was supported.

Thank you very much for checking. It's valuable info nonetheless.

Now that I know the UK version exists, I have to find somebody in the UK who might be able to buy/order one for me.

Vita pals, I need a friend in the UK. Is there anybody here who might be able to help me?

I want this Rayman Collection from Amazon UK, but the retailer doesn't ship overseas. As an ugly American, I have no access to purchase this copy of the game(s).

Is there anybody here who might be willing to purchase the game for me, then send it my way? I would pay full cost, of course. But, because of my puny weak baby dollar compared to the pound, this game is very expensive for me. This would have to be an act of generosity more than anything else, because I don't know if I can afford a tip too.

If anybody can help me, send me a PM. It would be much appreciated.

If you can't help, but know of another source that would ship to America, that would be equally fantastic.

Top Bottom