• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] Bloodborne Alpha details now going out

Boss Man

So I got the email and the PSN message but I don't know how to download it because I am an dumb ass. What do I do?

edit: never mind I got a second link the first one didn't work

ricelord

lol what is up with everyone putting notes down

edit: been summoned

edit2 : nvm

edit 3: nvm again been summon

edit4: me and new friend got pwned by group of people.

Ambition

The only thing that gets me salty-er than not receiving code, is people who haven't even played one game in the series getting it.

yea twin blades is definitely not for me. NO range on those things man, I was getting fucked up.
But they are fun. The standard character was boring. Two questions, how do you backstab and how do you summon people? I think I saw someone else but I died during battle.

Hoje0308

Banned
Okay, so there's a guy that has twice now said he's backstabbing the fatty, yet won't tell us how to backstab. That's cool. /s

Edit: Never mind

Sifl

How do you backstab?
Idk about all the weapons, but with the twin blade you charge r2 to stagger and if your behind an enemy you r1 to backstab. If you press l1 to split your twin blades, you can't do the charge attack so I don't think you can backstab, but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom