• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] - new boxarts (Baten Kaitos!)

king zell

242939.jpg
232217.jpg
220456b.jpg
236868.jpg
220252b.jpg

241771.jpg
241773.jpg
243273.jpg
240861.jpg

210548b.jpg
210563b.jpg
210618b.jpg

234677.jpg
243425.jpg
281081b.jpg
243357.jpg
280964b.jpg
281082b.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Good lord, you couldn't split up those first four or at least put them in the middle? I can't judge what is genuinely good anymore because I started off looking at them! Everything seems like the best box art ever in comparison.

Dead

well not really...yet
art-001.jpg

that needs to be the cover art, not neccissarily with that pattereneed background, but white like the japanese cover

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
If Lotus is the same as on the other systems then no, it's horrid.

I like Advent Rising and that Kuon game (cover wise). The rest are pretty damn ugly.

WTF, they're using the original Wild Arms logo...oh wait, thats right, Sony's not publishing the game. *Thumbs up*

bjork: Common sense says yes, it's wrong. But there is a chance I would do the same.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Can't wait for Kuon and Wild Arms! I'm glad that they kept a similar cover for Kuon too!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Baten doesn't look as good as the jpn box... but the rest look good

is that another DDR game coming out for xbox?

did the first do that well? i thought the first would have pretty good replayability for the fans as it had download packs for like $5, no?

Nikashi

Banned
What's the point of posting that really really old DDR Ultramix box art? That was the preproduction art for the version that shipped like, last year, and has much different art on it now :p

Top Bottom