• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USA vs. North Korea in the Womens World Cup. 6/28/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

supabrett said:
I love how people on here like to point out somebody is a junior. This shit ain't that serious to pull rank on someone.
Yup, probably the lamest way to respond to something on here.

Revenant said:
Yup, probably the lamest way to respond to something on here.

Generally I agree, but when somebody posts "Who cares?" which is some passive-aggressive internet tough-guy bullshit, it is fair to respond in kind. :)

Furret

Banned
Kccitystar said:
hope-solo.jpg

Blimey O'Reilly.

I bet nobody in North Korea is looking at her photo and wondering if she's a man or not.

Menelaus

Banned
Congrats. The two best existing photos of Hope have been posted. Joke's on the newbies when they figure out that she's actually a horse-faced giant.

Anyways, YAY AMERICA

Menelaus said:
Congrats. The two best existing photos of Hope have been posted. Joke's on the newbies when they figure out that she's actually a horse-faced giant.

Anyways, YAY AMERICA
qkq14.png

I've got nothing against tall girls

Slizz

Menelaus said:

Anyways, YAY AMERICA

Haha, you miss the fact that nobody posted pics until people started discussing how good she looked after the NK game, you know after seeing her live...

n0n44m

giant? wiki says she's

Height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

kinda small for a goalkeeper if you ask me

she's f'ing hot though :p

My money is on North Korea. (.....).
Nice goals. WOMEN CAN'T PLAY SOCCER (well).

n0n44m said:
giant? wiki says she's

Height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

kinda small for a goalkeeper if you ask me

she's f'ing hot though :p
that's an avarage american male right. I heard you guys are tiny.

Menelaus said:

Anyways, YAY AMERICA
Side I watch the whole game. She was good looking a smangable covered in sweat.

How is North Korea still allowed to compete in international sporting events?

It kills me to think what happens to their athletes and coaches when they return home after losing. Granted, they're better off than the majority of the North Koreans, but it's still disheartening.

BertramCooper said:

It kills me to think what happens to their athletes and coaches when they return home after losing. Granted, they're better off than the majority of the North Koreans, but it's still disheartening.

Wait, it kills you? I think you have it mixed up.

Xapati

BertramCooper said:

Any team playing against North Koreans should just refuse to play / loose out of protest. These women have certainly been given unhealthy amounts of steroids and they are most certainly punished when they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom