• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USATODAY: Jared Kushner's personal email moved to Trump Organization computers

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka Trump moved their personal email accounts to computers run by the Trump Organization as public scrutiny intensified over their use of private emails to conduct White House business, internet registration records show.

The move, made just days after Kushner’s use of a personal email account first became public, came shortly after special counsel Robert Mueller asked the White House to turn over records related to his investigation of Russia's interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion with Trump associates. It also more closely intertwines President Trump’s administration with his constellation of private businesses.

According to internet registration records reviewed by USA TODAY and cybersecurity researchers, Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, who is also a senior adviser, switched the location of their email accounts to a server operated by the Trump Organization on either Sept. 26 or 27, as attention from the media and lawmakers intensified.

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/728467001/

On mobile sorry

slider

Has this got widespread coverage in the US? Hope so. But I guess people are do hunkered down in their, erm, stupid hypocrisy I don't know what I'm really expecting.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You mean the same servers which had connections to that Russian hotel which is directly linked to the Russian government?

😉

Slayven

Why?

I am no lawyer, but wouldn't that mean if that shit gets subpoenaed that opens the whole organization wide open for review?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Why?

I am no lawyer, but wouldn't that mean if that shit gets subpoenaed that opens the whole organization wide open for review?

Was thinking the same thing bahahaha. I hope it does.

oh-no-baby-what-is-you-doing.jpg
Never has this image been so appropriate.

I was going to come in here and say "But Her Emails", but this shit is so tired at this point. I feel like every day is a thread about something like this. Its just hard to even care at this point, but his emails.

It must be weird being Mueller sometimes. He probably has all these plans for how there may be a shot at getting Trump Orgs emails via a legal process, assigns a team, they come up with angles of attack and then something like this happens :) They just go, what?

Mahonay

Banned
I was going to come in here and say "But Her Emails", but this shit is so tired at this point. I feel like every day is a thread about something like this. Its just hard to even care at this point, but his emails.
Funny how you never see those people in these threads that were so upset about Hillary's emails during the election. Instead hiding out in the mass shooting thread and defending their totally innocent hobby of hoarding killing implements.

Surfinn

Extend the investigation indefinitely so it will never be completed

It's a bold move

In all seriousness I would imagine Mueller is just gunna have another avenue to explore.

Vena

This is beyond stupid.

Mueller now has an easy target to subpoena their entire email server.

This is just a knee-jerk reaction from Jared and Ivanka without considering the legal ramifications, they must have thought it couldn't be tracked.

Linkura

Ummm wouldn't the Trump Org servers also be considered private servers?

God these people are so fucking dumb.

Dyle

Wow, this is insane. They don't even work for the Trump organization now, so they can't possibly have any legitimate excuse. Mueller's going to have a field day when they deliver those subpoenas

Top Bottom