• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USATODAY: Jared Kushner's personal email moved to Trump Organization computers

CazTGG

maxresdefault.jpg

If he wasn’t related to the presidents main squeeze, sure. You do the family math.
The only reason I'm remotely optimistic is because I read something today saying they had a resignation letter drawn up for him because of that dropped during the summer.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Someone mentioned this earlier, but if this were a movie, it would be panned for having villains that are so fucking stupid.

"So they get caught having e-mails on their private account, and then move them to a private server, despite spending the last two years complaining about someone else doing the EXACT SAME THING? What kind of hack writer thought this up?"

"... This is based on a true story."

"Oh fuck all kinds of duck."

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The only reason I'm remotely optimistic is because I read something today saying they had a resignation letter drawn up for him because of that dropped during the summer.

Yeah but now it’s deep into defense lawyerball.

Son in law? Never heard of the guy.

Darknight

Can someone explain this to me like im 5?

So one of the reasons this is hilarious is that they are using a private server for their email convos which is what they bitched and moaned about during the election.

Legally, they shouldn't be doing this because its like they are hiding their convos from preservation?

Now Muller can subpoena those emails which can let some shady shit out the bag that was not intended to be seen by anyone especially Muller and co?

Top Bottom