• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V Jump Scans

Captain N

just a quick question

When is eyeshield 21 expected? according to the scans it seems to be feb. 07...and how about One Piece?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
In other awesome, expected, but totally early news, Blue Dragon anime confirmed!

www.bluedragon.tv

This game is going to be huge...

Edit: After it finally loaded up, I don't see the confirmation, but it's apparently here somewhere...

kiryogi

Banned
Skilotonn said:
In other awesome, expected, but totally early news, Blue Dragon anime confirmed!

www.bluedragon.tv

Edit: After it finally loaded up, I don't see the confirmation, but it's apparently here somewhere...

Hah.. not if its animated by Toei.

duckroll

Skilotonn said:

www.bluedragon.tv

Hey.... there's an..... official thread.... :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4977105&postcount=221

Also: What is it with people that like to post news first before checking and making themselves look stupid? The update is from Moon Phase, you linked the official game website. Way to go! :p

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
does anyone know if oda drew a piece with the characters in their unlimited adventure garb? luffy with the cargo shorts looks really bad ass.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
duckroll said:
Hey.... there's an..... official thread.... :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4977105&postcount=221

Also: What is it with people that like to post news first before checking and making themselves look stupid? The update is from Moon Phase, you linked the official game website. Way to go! :p

Hey... the guy that showed me the link usually checks his stuff, so I didn't see a need to... plus it's not like I would've been able to translate it if it were only in Japanese anyways! :)

But yeah, after the site finally loaded, I saw no info, so I figured the info came from somewhere else - point is, the announcement is real, and guy posted the wrong link, so I don't feel stupid at all... heh

wow, looking at the staff on the anime....doesnt look promising...and studio pierrot.....they made the fillers in naruto.

I hope it follows that obata manga...which might be pretty good

peace

FoxSpirit

Studio Pierrot??

You don't know what are you talking about, the are AWESOME animators. It's not their fault if the script sucks.

From latest to oldest:
Bleach
Hikaru no Go
GTO (heard this is the only time animation is a bit bland)
Tenshi ni Narumon (unknown and frekay)
Rekka
Hyper Police (my fave!)
YuYu Hakusho
Urutsei Ytsura

So if the script holds up, this should be awesome. Also given the budget all things Toriyama get :lol

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
looking at those scans just further exmplifies that the Wii will not be as "ugly" as many would have you believe compared to 360/PS3. While it won't look as lifelike or crisp as those systems, it is still putting out games early in its life that look better from a technical standpoint than anything last-gen.

Top Bottom