• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VG247: Inside on PS4 later this month

jayu26

You know, it probably also works out better for Playdead this way. If reverse happened and it came to Xbox two months after PS4, they probably would have to add something or "talk" to someone for Xbox release. This way they get to have a staggered release without having to do that. Still hate that stupid clause.

JP

Good news for people who want it. I found Limbo to be really unenjoyable though and from what I've read about this, it's likely that I'd feel the same way about it. It is a stunning looking game though.

EDIT:
I have tried more than once but maybe I'll go back and give Limbo another go.

watdaeff4

Good news for people who want it. I found Limbo to be really unenjoyable though and from what I've read about this, it's likely that I'd feel the same way about it. It is a stunning looking game though.

EDIT:
I have tried more than once but maybe I'll go back and give Limbo another go.

IMO much better than Limbo and I liked Limbo.

Inside is spectacular. Glad PS4 only owners dont have to wait long.

JP

IMO much better than Limbo and I liked Limbo.

Inside is spectacular. Glad PS4 only owners dont have to wait long.
I may give it a go at some point because I want to like it just as much as I really wanted to like Limbo. What put me off with Limbo was the trial and error aspect of each area, the fact that you'd walk into an area and die so had to keep trying until I found the single correct action but there wasn't sense at to why that action was correct while others weren't apart from the developers wanting it to be that way.

It just felt like a very bad game to me, I know a lot of people have been able to look past the things that were major issues for me but I've tried a few times without enjoying any of the experience. :(

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
JESUS CHRIST! I can't wait. Everyone said this game was awesome, but I didn't want to port beg as that's just bad form.

August is the month of Indies on my PS4 with this and PLAY 2016.

Top Bottom