• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Virginia Is Renaming Jefferson Davis Highway And Asking The Internet For Suggestions

LogicAirForce

Neo Member
Name it "Punch a Nazi Highway" and have a giant electronic billboard with a gif of richard spencer getting punched in the face playing on it 24/7.

traveler

Not Wario
Soro...ad?

About that...

Watched the vid. What the fuck. This is just insanity. They're kids, Fox; I guarantee that you every parent worth their salt reassures the value of their children verbally to their children multiple times throughout their childhood; that ain't evil and Mr. Rogers wasn't the only one doing it.

And I'm going to need to see some receipts on this whole "generation of entitlement" thing. Where is this coming from? None of the labor figures or social movements of the day indicate a lack of desire to work or earn on the part of millenials so you can't throw this shit out there like it's a proven fact we're working from and then try to link it to Mr Rogers, of all things.

Dishwalla

Banned
Man this is a good move too, hope this starts a wave of renamed highways. There are so many roads named after John C. Calhoun, it's nuts. Rename em all.

We do. I drive on the George Bush Turnpike often. And I've even been to the George Bush International Airport. Then there are days I drive on the Sam Rayburn tollway and Ronald Regan Memorial Highway.
At least they're named after HW Bush, and not W. But I do see Reagan crap everywhere. Have no clue who Sam Rayburn is.

Top Bottom