• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita sells (not ship) 1.2M Worldwide as of Feb 26, exceeds expectations, Software 2+M

legacyzero

Banned
-Super Stardust Delta
-WipEout 2048
-Rayman Origins
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss

BAM you're set with 4 fucking amazing games of different styles and genres.

The hardware is worth the price; it's extremely impressive and well-crafted.
Now THAT is a list! I totally forgot about Stardust Delta! LOVED the first one!

EDIT: Another question: Was there ever a release time frame for the Vita ports of the MGS HD collection??

guek

Banned
Oh, PS1 is not the only reason, just a requirement. I'm a Nostalgia freak. Gotta have my old school Squaresoft games!

And I know the price will eventually drop, I'm just worried about it happening if the Vita somehow goes into cardiac arrest in the next couple months like the 3DS did.

Why don't you wait until after the 9th? Sony is having an announcement for upcoming games. Plus that's right after GDC. It might help solidify your faith in its long term lineup and you wouldn't have to wait too long either.

Mattiator

Now THAT is a list! I totally forgot about Stardust Delta! LOVED the first one!

Yup those all are great, and you also have
- Tales from space, Mutant Blobs attack
- Hot shots golf
- Fifa or tennis
I Got Dynast Warriors and Ninja Gaiden and like both of those :)

PSP games look great, ps1 games a supposed to work in the future....
Gravity daze will be awesome

Yeah the PS3 shit was hilarious. Sony was pretty much on the way to have the PS3 to dominate again. But they did everything they could possibly do wrong, and Microsoft (especially) and Nintendo ate their market up.
wow. That's hilarious. With stolar in charge? No.
Notice how all of the "Sega Experts" agree with me. This isn't that controversial.

Nilaul

Still compairing the euro number to 3DS is not working well for VITA at all, since the EURO numbers account for two days. lol

"In Europe, Nintendo sold 303,000 3DS units during its first two days of its release. In the UK 113,000 3DS units were sold during its opening weekend, making it Nintendo's most successful hardware launch in the country to this day"

The images might look good, but not if you take into considerations other factors. Also in Jap 3DS launch week was also two days I think.

Also...
All of Vitas sales according to Sony were 1.2 million, this adds up to 1.4, something is terribly wrong.

Top Bottom