• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: A black blues musician has a unique hobby: Befriending white supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samara

Saw his documentary and couldn't be bothered with his message. Even if it's to save one on thousands, it's not our freaking job. Figure it out by yourself, go to a library and learn why the person with a darker skin tone has rights too.

NoName999

I noticed the stans didn't answer my question

Okay white folk stanning for this guy:

If someone wanted YOU dead, joined an organization that wanted YOU dead, and gleefully wished that YOU would die, would YOU have an open conversation with him and see that he's human?

I like how they get silent when their life, even when it's completely hypothetical, on the line

Squire

Banned
It seems like, from what I am reading here in this thread, it would be much better if the guy stops doing what he's doing, yeah?

It would be good if the media would stop doing reports on it every year like it's new news (it's not) or it's having a wide impact (it's not).

We all got the point and anyone that hasn't can check an old story or watch the documentary if they really want to catch up.

Caelus

It would be good if the media would stop doing reports on it every year like it's new news (it's not) or it's having a wide impact (it's not).

We all got the point and anyone that hasn't can check an old story or watch the documentary if they really want to catch up.

It's not even like it's some foolproof, secret method of dealing with racists:

But these sort of results don't feed the narrative.

It seems like, from what I am reading here in this thread, it would be much better if the guy stops doing what he's doing, yeah?

No, what he's doing is good, even if it doesn't exactly have the effect that all of these thinkpieces would have us think it does.

It would be better if media outlets stop presenting this as the only proper way to deal with white supremacists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom