• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Can I just say how much I'm smiling that even a completely controlled video statement was a total shot in the foot?

Ourobolus

Banned
If he had just stopped after the first 50 seconds, it would have been an apology (not one that is worth a damn, but at least something one could categorize as an "apology"), but no, he kept running that sewage pipe of a mouth of his.

megalowho

TfInEXL.jpg
"Grab Them By The Pussy" is definitely the hit but I feel it's important not to underrate the poetry of "I Moved On Her Like A Bitch" as well in all of this.

I am not at ALL a Hillary supporter, but if I were her on Sunday during my opening statement I'd remark on Trump's comments and say I couldn't stand on the same stage with him and walk off.

That'd just give Trump 90 minutes to himself.
Hillary needs to be the woman standing tall and standing up to Trump and his misogyny.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Fox News commentators saying now that was "painful to watch", talking how he is garbage on the TelePrompter. Fox News is ripping him on the canned speech, haha!
Fox News is actually talking about this instead of pretending it doesn't exist?

NYR

Fox News just tried to justify them not covering this by saying that the campaign didn't want to interrupt the coverage on the hurricane and that a "Release at Midnight, it might get on the air".

lol

.JayZii

Banned
"Grab Them By The Pussy" is definitely the hit but I feel it's important not to underrate the poetry of "I Moved On Her Like A Bitch" as well in all of this.
Which will be a good way to describe him trying to go after Hillary on Sunday for Bill cheating on her.

BigDug13

That'd just give Trump 90 minutes to himself.
Hillary needs to be the woman standing tall and standing up to Trump and his misogyny.

She should tell him to keep his hands to himself when she starts to walk near him at the town hall debates. Bait him into talking some Misogynistic shit to her face.

mjp2417

Banned
I am not at ALL a Hillary supporter, but if I were her on Sunday during my opening statement I'd remark on Trump's comments and say I couldn't stand on the same stage with him and walk off.

Nah, millions and millions of people around the globe have been waiting to see Donald Trump publicly humiliated on live TV. Sunday is their Super Bowl. You don't truncate the Super Bowl.

Indicate

Fox News commentators saying now that was "painful to watch", talking how he is garbage on the TelePrompter. Fox News is ripping him on the canned speech, haha!

He'll go full dirty now. Nothing to lose. It will be a national disgrace.

link asap!

Allforce

I'm 38 years old and this has to be the most baffling and insane night in American political history that I have EVER experienced. Not even the 2000 election had this much insanity, we all sort of went to bed like "Well they'll sort it out in the morning....".

Let's be honest. Boys will be boys. And vaginas are for grabbing.

You know.

I've been thinking.... What's the mechanics behind grabbing a pussy... Does there need to be a certain amount of fluff before a grip can be established?

I mean have you ever tried to grab a bald head.... Can't be done without hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom