• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe: Plains of Eidolon |OT| Certified Free Range

Ploid 3.0

Oh my goodness, I finally finished the clan key and went inside the dojo... Blueprints everywhere! So many cool weapons. So I'll be looking for a way to contribute, dude!!!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My god have I hit a wall, I cannot open up Phobo until i've scanned 3 Celephone Fragments, I have 1, no idea where the other 2 are and no one seems to want to trade me to get a Thiefs Wit or Animal INstinct mod so i can at least put them on the map

I'm on PS4, and I can give you a Thiefs Wit, no problem.

bati

I shouldn't have tried Limbo. I can't play anything else now, this frame is too much fun. Super easy to do pretty much every kind of alert/bounty, durable as hell with Quick Thinking too. I absolutely love the quick and agile playstyle, as well as complete control over the battlefield (except in the case of syndicate goon squads, fuck those guys lol). Being able to speed through syndicate missions and come out with 6+ medallions per run is just the icing on the cake, really.

bati

Anyone here into rivens? How much would something like this be worth? I'm not even sure I want to sell it but I saw some ridiculous prices for similar rivens so I'm a little curious.

Anyone here into rivens? How much would something like this be worth? I'm not even sure I want to sell it but I saw some ridiculous prices for similar rivens so I'm a little curious.

That is really damn deadly. The fire rate plus all the crit damage is insane. It outputs like no tomorrow.

Ichabod

Banned
Sweet! I was wondering when this was coming out. I can't wait to dive back in once I get settled into my new place. Forgive me if I missed it in the OT, but can you still venture out into the solar system to take on old content?

bati

Sweet! I was wondering when this was coming out. I can't wait to dive back in once I get settled into my new place. Forgive me if I missed it in the OT, but can you still venture out into the solar system to take on old content?

Yes, it's even recommended. PoE economy is self contained so you can even ignore it when you start playing any only delve into it later. Personally I think it's subpar compared to the rest of the game, but then again, I'm not a big fan of large open spaces in this game.

Which warframe are your favorites? I'm rocking the free frost prime, but was thinking of going after get a. And I have no idea how I've already put 25 hours into this apparently

drotahorror

So I started playing this a couple weeks ago. I'm on the quest The War Within now. It's one of the last quests.

What should be my goal? I was thinking that grinding certain missions like T3 Defense, T4 this and that, etc is the way to grind certain mods.

Should I continue clearing the solar system out? Should I dive into PoE? What should I do there? Should I do void fissures (while popping relics) to get prime parts? Can I just do certain things in PoE and get rare mods? What is my best way of finding mods and whatnot to sell for platinum? I'm mastery 9 and working my way towards 12 I think it is to use certain guns.

bati

Which warframe are your favorites? I'm rocking the free frost prime, but was thinking of going after get a. And I have no idea how I've already put 25 hours into this apparently

Rhino, Nidus, Mesa, Nova, Trinity, Ivara, Limbo, Frost, Loki, Banshee, Equinox are all very, very solid frames. Most of frames are useful in one way or another, a lot also comes down to playstyle and the mods available to you.

Mr.Allan

Neo Member
This game is so weird. It was death stranding in weirdness before death stranding
Well except unique wars/weapons nothing is weird(well maybe harrow quest but it's the best) about this game. You just run and gun... and use these wars abilities.

Top Bottom