• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning sign from Nintendo

R0nn

MegaByte said:
man1.gif

man2.gif

man3.gif

man4.gif

Oh man, I am in tears! :lol

MegaByte

Dragona Akehi said:
That would be the one. I bow to the superior searcher.

I think it disappeared off of the Internet. Luckily, I happened to recently revive a 5-year dead hard drive where I had saved it.

GilloD

Banned
PantherLotus said:
Yeah...you're going to have to change your avatar to match, bud. Them's the breaks.

NEVAR. I just an OT discussion about how this avatar is forever and ever mine. I'll kill you all!

haha, the face-slapping is the best :D

Dang, I should have started a thread instead of posting it into the official one :Þ

koam

19bf7.jpg

Damn, I've been using the sensor bar wire to floss my teeth all week. Is it safe if the wii is unplugged or if wii connect 24 is off?

koam said:
Damn, I've been using the sensor bar wire to floss my teeth all week. Is it safe if the wii is unplugged or if wii connect 24 is off?

They're only talking about the twist-tie there. You should be fine.

Hey guys if you click the pictures I posted you'll get larger versions, stop copy-pasting the thumbnails plz, that magnifying glass is annoying.

Also, that's a hospital I believe. You're not to talk about how fun the Wii is around dying children.

Kirk

Dragona Akehi said:
More like don't have a wii within Nintendo HQ. (?!)

Actually, it's the "Ninten-clinic" according to the sign. Obviously, Nintendo hasn't approved Wiis for use in their Nintendo-branded medical clinics. This is going to be a blow to Child's Play.

Totz

Kirk said:
Actually, it's the "Ninten-clinic" according to the sign. Obviously, Nintendo hasn't approved Wiis for use in their Nintendo-branded medical clinics. This is going to be a blow to Child's Play.

I completely misunderstood what the pic meant. I thought it was

wiibuildind.jpg

I'm sorry :(

EDIT: edited with a not-so crappy version of the same pic

Jonsend said:
I'm guessing don't use it Hospitals.

I'm going to guess because of bluetooth interference with pacemakers and other electronics that'd be in there.

Haha I totally glossed over that third kanji.

Top Bottom