• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (Vita?) Apparently $5

ChrisD

Fuck yeah it works. Wonder if they might patch this and remove our rights to the game tho?

I don't have space on my Vita ATM...maybe I'll delete DW8 first for now.

I cleared up some stuff to download it, just in case they start pulling the game from people's Download Lists. Better safe than sorry.

Xenoflare

I used the webstore.

That's why I deleted FFXHD and am downloading this right now so I can back it up on my PC via content manager.

What I'm asking is that will it work if I don't have a PS4. Does it just queue the Vita game with the PS4 DLC?

Soulflarz

Banned
I cleared up some stuff to download it, just in case they start pulling the game from people's Download Lists. Better safe than sorry.

Pretty sure Sony doesnt do that. Hell, ive heard of people getting full refunds on day 1 games and sony doesnt take it from them.

Bought, couldn't pass this up after enjoying Hyrule Warriors as much as I have.

It's a good way to get into more musou games if you liked Hyrule Warriors. Warriors Orochi 3 is really fucking good. There's also stuff like One Piece Warriors and Gundam Musou which are worth looking into if they go on sale and if you're into the source material.

Camjo-Z

Wow, it worked. Usually I miss this stuff. Thanks Soulflarz! Between this and the Hyrule Warriors DLC I'm going to get a double dose of Musou awesomeness tomorrow.

RE_Player

Bought the dlc on the web store and currently downloading Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate for Vita through my PS3. It worked!

Arklite

Never been a big fan of these but hell, I'll take a spammy handheld game with fancy characters designs for $5 easy.

dragn

lets say they delete the licence for the game from the account but its already downloaded, should be able to play offline right :D

jamsy

Thanks OP, grabbed this. Never played a Dynasty Warriors game before, but for 5 bucks, why not.

Reminds me of the GOW Vita error but that was totally free.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Fuck it, bought!

How does the Vita version run? Crappy?

Dragun619

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. Got it in my download list and started downloading it to my Vita.

But yea, that's crazy. I was waiting for it to drop on PS4 a bit, but damn for $5 for the Vita version? Can't pass on that.

Flandy

Nabbed it. Now I wait while it downloads at a snails pace.
B0BbN1qIQAAXPx8.jpg:large

biteren

I cant confirm if you can play the ps3 version, the download said it was playable on ps3. I cant confirm since im at work. But I very much hope so

EDIT: I guess it is just the vita version, oh well. Still a win for $5

Xenoflare

I hate the download speed on my vita so much, it's less than 1/2 the speed on my PS3

Also for some reason it takes a loooooong ass time for me to transfer stuff from my PS3 to my Vita, When I grabbed Rainbow moon the transfer time made up for the time I wanted to save by downloading it through a PS3.

I'm saving up for a 32GB card now and god knows how long it's gonna take when I back up and restore.

I never should've bought the 16GB card

Korten

Banned
I have $10 on PSN but I almost feel like this is a waste since I could just use remote play- which works really good for WO3U.

Top Bottom