• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We had a wedding ceremony in his bedroom': Michael Jackson accuser reveals he 'married the singer when he was ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

The optics to the wider general public on settling out of court on a child sex abuse case are absolutely fucking terrible.

If he cared about optics he would not have been having sleepovers with kids, also he was rich.

PanzerAzel

Sorry for the length.

I’m not really interested in the specifics of the case, as it’s ultimately he said/she said. It’s an unproductive and a tired relitigation.

You're predicating your entire argument on any little incongruence that has arisen between adulthood and childhood memories without affording any type of leniency or concession to how people actually function. I don’t see the changing of stories, dates, etc as a weakness of the accusers’ case, I see it as perfectly reasonable aligned with basic human nature and an examination of memories over an extended time period. It’s to be expected. Especially considering the circumstances where these children were highly vulnerable, prone to manipulation, under the influences of power and the height of superstardom, and wooed by the magical aura of a man who was arguably the most famous person on the planet at the time these supposed occurrences happened. And further, IF they were being molested, undoubtedly filled with a plethora of confusing and conflicting emotions, which is directly going to fuck with their recall.

As such, I’m much more prone to believing the children were initially lying in protecting MJ back then given the world they inhabited, the sick grooming stories they were fed that it was some “special pure love” between them that the world wouldn’t understand and that would ruin both their lives if exposed, than as adults who are finally physically, psychologically, and emotionally distanced enough from that whirlwind of a situation where the’ve had time to reflect, process, and finally feel comfortable opening up to the truth of their past. Will there be discrepancies in that process? I’ve no doubt, and if there weren’t, that might convince you of MJ’s culpability, but not me. It would be raising far more red flags that they were fabricating falsehoods to financially exploit their relationship to MJ if there was perfect congruence in their claims, because a good indicator of a lie is how uncompromising and strict it is to a chosen narrative. Which stands antithetical to, again, human nature and its failings where the truth often errs when held closely to the specific…..but nevertheless is accurate in its broader generalities.

With that understanding, I look at footage of MJ with these children. Holding hands, the kid leaning his head lovingly against MJ’s shoulders…..that shit felt to me to far trespass past platonic expressions of love as they were innocuously proclaimed to be, into the realm of the creepy, and as I’ve previously argued, certainly inappropriate. The man pushed it so far that only dropping his pants and pushing the kid’s head down to his lap on camera was missing. I mean, ffs.

Is that what is required?

If you don’t believe MJ is guilty of these molestation accusations, can you at least concede this inappropriateness in conduct that arose such suspicions in the first place?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Sorry for the length.

I’m not really interested in the specifics of the case, as it’s ultimately he said/she said. It’s an unproductive and a tired relitigation.

You're predicating your entire argument on any little incongruence that has arisen between adulthood and childhood memories without affording any type of leniency or concession to how people actually function. I don’t see the changing of stories, dates, etc as a weakness of the accusers’ case, I see it as perfectly reasonable aligned with basic human nature and an examination of memories over an extended time period. It’s to be expected. Especially considering the circumstances where these children were highly vulnerable, prone to manipulation, under the influences of power and the height of superstardom, and wooed by the magical aura of a man who was arguably the most famous person on the planet at the time these supposed occurrences happened. And further, IF they were being molested, undoubtedly filled with a plethora of confusing and conflicting emotions, which is directly going to fuck with their recall.

As such, I’m much more prone to believing the children were initially lying in protecting MJ back then given the world they inhabited, the sick grooming stories they were fed that it was some “special pure love” between them that the world wouldn’t understand and that would ruin both their lives if exposed, than as adults who are finally physically, psychologically, and emotionally distanced enough from that whirlwind of a situation where the’ve had time to reflect, process, and finally feel comfortable opening up to the truth of their past. Will there be discrepancies in that process? I’ve no doubt, and if there weren’t, that might convince you of MJ’s culpability, but not me. It would be raising far more red flags that they were fabricating falsehoods to financially exploit their relationship to MJ if there was perfect congruence in their claims, because a good indicator of a lie is how uncompromising and strict it is to a chosen narrative. Which stands antithetical to, again, human nature and its failings where the truth often errs when held closely to the specific…..but nevertheless is accurate in its broader generalities.

With that understanding, I look at footage of MJ with these children. Holding hands, the kid leaning his head lovingly against MJ’s shoulders…..that shit felt to me to far trespass past platonic expressions of love as they were innocuously proclaimed to be, into the realm of the creepy, and as I’ve previously argued, certainly inappropriate. The man pushed it so far that only dropping his pants and pushing the kid’s head down to his lap on camera was missing. I mean, ffs.

Is that what is required?

If you don’t believe MJ is guilty of these molestation accusations, can you at least concede this inappropriateness in conduct that arose such suspicions in the first place?

You're admitting that you didn't look at the specifics of the case and then begin to explain what could've happened.

The first accusers father is the one who came up with the false allegations. He was an adult. He was recorded planning the entire thing before he coerced his son to come up with the allegations. There are PAGES of transcripts of the entire recording and there are also witnesses, too . Remember, this conversation happened BEFORE the alleged "confession" took place. He also allegedly tried to drug his own son to come up with the allegations. The person who recorded the conversation was by Jordan Chandler's Stepfather and he gave the recording to Michael Jackson.

With that understanding, I look at footage of MJ with these children. Holding hands, the kid leaning his head lovingly against MJ’s shoulders…..that shit felt to me to far

How is it fear when Gavin saw him probably 4 times before that documentary happened? How is it fear when Martin Bashir told Gavin to put his head on his shoulder and hold Michael Jackson's hand, even though Jackson didn't want to do it and only agreed to it because he didn't want to make it seems like he didn't care about he kid. Gavin wasn't the kid Michael Jackson wanted to appear on the documentary, it was a kid who suffered severe burns. There's one instance where Jackson slept in the same room with Gavin. Gavin approach MJ and asked him if he could stay in this room, which MJ was reluctant to do. MJ agreed to do it only if his assistant was with him. In the room was MJ, his assistant and his two children slept on the bed with Gavin and his brother Star. This is what MJ mean when he said he would share it bed with Gavin. His parents are frauds. They tried to get money from Jay Leno, Chris Tucker, and George Lopez. Their mother won a JC Penny settlement after she accused a security guard of assaulting her. She admitted under oath that it was false and it was her husband who abused her. There's far more to this case and the fact of the matter is, MJ barely saw the family. Gavin admitted under oath why hew as upset at Michael Jackson. He said because MJ ignored him and took things away from him. He never once mention molestation or any kind of assault.

If you can't look up the facts of this case, then I don't know why you would even discuss this topic and argue about it.

"Just when I thought I was out, they go ahead and pull me back in" LOL

Its doesn't matter WHY they paid out a settlement. The optics to the wider general public on settling out of court on a child sex abuse case are absolutely fucking terrible. As far as the general public are concerned its as close to an admission of guilt as your going to get.

Especially for 20 million big ones.
Michael knew that truth would eventually outlast the lies and that the truth would eventually win after a long time. Yeah its true, most of the public including myself did not understand at the time, why settle. That was what was so great about the 2005 trial, they changed the law so they could bring in the 1993 trial, oddly enough what first seemed like it might be damaging was a blessing in disguise. Because then people began to see that 1993 was full of holes and issues just like 2005 and MJ was absolved of both trials.

"The fifth ‘victim’ was Jordy Chandler, who fled the country rather than testify against his former friend. Thomas Mesereau said in a Harvard lecture later that year, “The prosecutors tried to get him to show up and he wouldn’t. If he had, I had witnesses who were going to come in and say he told them it never happened and that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say. It turned out he’d gone into court and got legal emancipation from his parents.”

June Chandler, Jordy’s mother, testified that she hadn’t spoken to her son in 11 years. Questioned about the 1993 case, she seemed to suffer from a severe case of selective memory. At one point she claimed she couldn’t remember being sued by Michael Jackson and at another she said she’d never heard of her own attorney. She also never witnessed any molestation.

When the prosecution rested, the media seemed to lose interest in the trial. The defense case was given comparatively little newspaper space and air time. The Hollywood Reporter, which had been diligently reporting on the Jackson trial, missed out two whole weeks of the defense case. The attitude seemed to be that unless the testimony was graphic and salacious – unless it made a good soundbite – it wasn’t worth reporting.

The defense called numerous fantastic witnesses; boys and girls who had stayed with Jackson time and again and never witnessed any inappropriate behavior, employees who had witnessed the Arvizo boys helping themselves to alcohol in Jackson’s absence and celebrities who had also been targeted for handouts by the accuser. But little of this testimony was relayed to the public. When DA Tom Sneddon referred to black comic Chris Tucker as ‘boy’ during his cross examination, the media didn’t bat an eyelid.

When both sides rested jurors were told that if they found reasonable doubt, they had to acquit. Anybody who had been paying attention to proceedings could see that the doubt was so far beyond reasonable it wasn’t even funny. Almost every single prosecution witness either perjured themselves or wound up helping the defense. There wasn’t a shred of evidence connecting Jackson to any crime and there wasn’t a single credible witness connecting him to a crime either."

Last edited:

nush

When the prosecution rested, the media seemed to lose interest in the trial. The defense case was given comparatively little newspaper space and air time. The Hollywood Reporter, which had been diligently reporting on the Jackson trial, missed out two whole weeks of the defense case. The attitude seemed to be that unless the testimony was graphic and salacious – unless it made a good soundbite – it wasn’t worth reporting.

Just like things are today, memory holed when the narrative no longer fits the agenda.

clarky

Gold Member
Michael knew that truth would eventually outlast the lies and that the truth would eventually win after a long time. Yeah its true, most of the public including myself did not understand at the time, why settle. That was what was so great about the 2005 trial, they changed the law so they could bring in the 1993 trial, oddly enough what first seemed like it might be damaging was a blessing in disguise. Because then people began to see that 1993 was full of holes and issues just like 2005 and MJ was absolved of both trials.

"The fifth ‘victim’ was Jordy Chandler, who fled the country rather than testify against his former friend. Thomas Mesereau said in a Harvard lecture later that year, “The prosecutors tried to get him to show up and he wouldn’t. If he had, I had witnesses who were going to come in and say he told them it never happened and that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say. It turned out he’d gone into court and got legal emancipation from his parents.”

June Chandler, Jordy’s mother, testified that she hadn’t spoken to her son in 11 years. Questioned about the 1993 case, she seemed to suffer from a severe case of selective memory. At one point she claimed she couldn’t remember being sued by Michael Jackson and at another she said she’d never heard of her own attorney. She also never witnessed any molestation.

The defense called numerous fantastic witnesses; boys and girls who had stayed with Jackson time and again and never witnessed any inappropriate behavior, employees who had witnessed the Arvizo boys helping themselves to alcohol in Jackson’s absence and celebrities who had also been targeted for handouts by the accuser. But little of this testimony was relayed to the public. When DA Tom Sneddon referred to black comic Chris Tucker as ‘boy’ during his cross examination, the media didn’t bat an eyelid.

When both sides rested jurors were told that if they found reasonable doubt, they had to acquit. Anybody who had been paying attention to proceedings could see that the doubt was so far beyond reasonable it wasn’t even funny. Almost every single prosecution witness either perjured themselves or wound up helping the defense. There wasn’t a shred of evidence connecting Jackson to any crime and there wasn’t a single credible witness connecting him to a crime either."
I didn't need you to explain anything, That's not what I'm talking about. I was simply stating how settling in a case like this looks to the general public, people read headlines, maybe an article or two and move on. Hence why i said he might as well as admitted guilt as far as the wider public are concerned.

-Sleeping with young boys alone? Check.
-Multiple, multi-million dollar settlements out of court? Check.
-Accusers coming forward to tell their stories years later? Check.

This is the stuff that sticks in peoples minds and forms opinion, not that a young boy got the dates when a train station was built wrong.

The majority of the public don't give a shit about inconsistencies and lies, and certainly won't go to the lengths you guy are obviously invested in MJ to try and prove he's not guilty. Apart from this thread I'd pegged him as a peado long ago and forgot about him. Just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

I know I said I was done but I just can't with the defense of this monster.

Fact: he slept in the same bed as young boys who are no relation to him.

Fact: He is on video tightly clutching the hand of a teenage boy who is doting on him acting like lovers

Fact: He paid one of his victims off to the tune of $20 million

Fact: Victims of abuse are often protective of their abusers, yes even as adults. That's why they lie.

Fact: You yourself said you wouldn't allow your children to sleep in bed with the pedo.

And all you have is "but but but they lied" mental gymnastics and twisting yourself into a pretzel giving this sick pedo the benefit of the doubt because Billie Jean or something
Have you read this thread … at all?

Holy cow.

I didn't need you to explain anything, That's not what I'm talking about. I was simply stating how settling in a case like this looks to the general public, people read headlines, maybe an article or two and move on. Hence why i said he might as well as admitted guilt as far as the wider public are concerned.

-Sleeping with young boys alone? Check.
-Multiple, multi-million dollar settlements out of court? Check.
-Accusers coming forward to tell their stories years later? Check.

This is the stuff that sticks in peoples minds and forms opinion, not that a young boy got the dates when a train station was built wrong.

The majority of the public don't give a shit about inconsistencies and lies, and certainly won't go to the lengths you guy are obviously invested in MJ to try and prove he's not guilty. Apart from this thread I'd pegged him as a peado long ago and forgot about him. Just like everyone else.
It doesnt stick in your mind, the public is smarter than you give them credit for. It wasnt just about the train station, it was about the numerous lies they told. The sneaky underhanded way they put their so called documentary together. They were rooted out as liars before the train station, that was just the icing.

I'm invested in truth and fact.
LOL really now, only a few numbskulls bought into this nonsense. " According to Billboard, after the airing of the HBO documentary, Leaving Neverland, Michael Jackson’s streaming numbers have gone up."

You often hear people say I think he was weird, but would not hurt a child. How has everyone else forgotten.Broadway show getting rave reviews, MJ trends over, outsells, many of todays artists, even though no new materials been released in quite some time. The only people who want to believe something happened are this fringe group of Nambla people. Why? Because if Michael jackson is considered a pedophile it makes them feel normal.

I just wonder who will crack first, Jordan who has it seems confided in people it didnt happen(parted ways with his parents) or Gavin, who seems to have confided in a GAF member it didnt happen and a priest. James and wade have already been proved to be clowns Along with anyone who finds them credible.

Last edited:

Sentenza

I'm invested in truth and fact.
xShB_5.gif

PanzerAzel

You're admitting that you didn't look at the specifics of the case and then begin to explain what could've happened.
For all the facts and evidence you could present, so could I. Like the testimonies of the abused. You’d dismiss that under the rationale they’ve changed their stories, so they’re untrustworthy, which I’ve just presented a counter argument for in my prior post. Which, thus far, you’ve failed to address at all in the attempt to hold me to your standard. Specifics and facts are not the sole determinant in this ascertainment. You can adhere strictly to timelines, inconsistencies, and testimonials in coming to your beliefs about MJ’s culpability, but I find this a very myopic method of coming to a measured and reasonable take. It’s not that I’ve not looked at the specifics, it’s that I tend to pull back and view those things within the framework of human nature, power dynamics, the influence and allure of stardom, the naïveté of childhood, peer pressure, the process of growth, the stages of dealing with such a profound life event as abuse, denial, acceptance, etc. The entire picture extrapolated over a broad timeframe and held in the light of how humans operate…..not just selectively picking shit like, “He said this back then and look! A train wasn’t built until years later! See? LIAR!! Ergo, MJ’s innocent!”.

Sorry, this doesn’t convince me for reasons aforementioned, reasons you’re ignoring because it undermines the foundation your argument relies upon to be credible. Humans aren’t perfect, and it’s untenable to predicate a position on such premise.

The first accusers father is the one who came up with the false allegations. He was an adult. He was recorded planning the entire thing before he coerced his son to come up with the allegations. There are PAGES of transcripts of the entire recording and there are also witnesses, too . Remember, this conversation happened BEFORE the alleged "confession" took place. He also allegedly tried to drug his own son to come up with the allegations. The person who recorded the conversation was by Jordan Chandler's Stepfather and he gave the recording to Michael Jackson.
I‘ve no doubt that some of these parents humored a possible meal ticket from Jackson, and that some were even willing to expose their children to potential abusive situations to enable being in a position advantageous to claiming he was exploiting them for monetary gain. But whether parents desired to leverage their children in proxy to MJ to cash out on his dime is an entirely different issue from whether or not MJ actually did exploit children. As fucked up as it is, I wouldn’t put it past people to utilize their kids in such ways when they recognize fortuitous circumstances towards their potential financial betterment.

Which is exactly why MJ was a complete twit in allowing himself to be placed into a position so compromised and exploitable……unless he was making a calculated risk doing so for a reason past a simple “I want my childhood back”.

How is it fear when Gavin saw him probably 4 times before that documentary happened? How is it fear when Martin Bashir told Gavin to put his head on his shoulder and hold Michael Jackson's hand, even though Jackson didn't want to do it and only agreed to it because he didn't want to make it seems like he didn't care about he kid. Gavin wasn't the kid Michael Jackson wanted to appear on the documentary, it was a kid who suffered severe burns. There's one instance where Jackson slept in the same room with Gavin. Gavin approach MJ and asked him if he could stay in this room, which MJ was reluctant to do. MJ agreed to do it only if his assistant was with him. In the room was MJ, his assistant and his two children slept on the bed with Gavin and his brother Star. This is what MJ mean when he said he would share it bed with Gavin. His parents are frauds. They tried to get money from Jay Leno, Chris Tucker, and George Lopez. Their mother won a JC Penny settlement after she accused a security guard of assaulting her. She admitted under oath that it was false and it was her husband who abused her. There's far more to this case and the fact of the matter is, MJ barely saw the family. Gavin admitted under oath why hew as upset at Michael Jackson. He said because MJ ignored him and took things away from him. He never once mention molestation or any kind of assault.
What are you referring to here, fear of what?

As for Bashir’s demands, please, MJ was an adult. It was his responsibility to set boundaries in appropriate conduct with minors. And he could’ve easily told that absolute walking shitstain cockhead of a “journalist” to take a long walk off a short pier (which I wish he had) and invited any other hundreds more of far more respectful reporters waiting in line to be catching such a scoop, and if needs be, apologize and explain to Gavin later as to why.

You’ll get no argument from me that people wanted to take advantage of and exploit Michael, but, irrespective of his guilt, I refuse to stand in defense of a man who exercised extremely poor discretions in making it ridiculously easy to do so. But let’s not pretend that MJ didn’t surround himself and didn’t demonstrate a highly questionable degree of intimacy, both physically and verbally, with these kids. I get disgusted in seeing some of the footage out there, which is another thing you’ve not addressed: do you find his conduct appropriate, regardless of how you feel about his guilt?
If you can't look up the facts of this case, then I don't know why you would even discuss this topic and argue about it.
Yours is not the only basis upon which a case can be substantiated towards a belief of MJ’s guilt or innocence. I know the facts, my argument isn’t contingent upon them, nor does it need to be.

I’ve looked, I’ve just not seen any facts that are ironclad absolvements of MJ’s overall actions respective to the claims of child abuse. It’s debatable, and it’s ongoing.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
or all the facts and evidence you could present, so could I. Like the testimonies of the abused. You’d dismiss that under the rationale they’ve changed their stories, so they’re untrustworthy, which I’ve just presented a counter argument for in my prior post. Which, thus far, you’ve failed to address at all in the attempt to hold me to your standard. Specifics and facts are not the sole determinant in this ascertainment. You can adhere strictly to timelines, inconsistencies, and testimonials in coming to your beliefs about MJ’s culpability, but I find this a very myopic method of coming to a measured and reasonable take. It’s not that I’ve not looked at the specifics, it’s that I tend to pull back and view those things within the framework of human nature, power dynamics, the influence and allure of stardom, the naïveté of childhood, peer pressure, the process of growth, the stages of dealing with such a profound life event as abuse, denial, acceptance, etc. The entire picture extrapolated over a broad timeframe and held in the light of how humans operate…..not just selectively picking shit like, “He said this back then and look! A train wasn’t built until years later! See? LIAR!! Ergo, MJ’s innocent!”.

Sorry, this doesn’t convince me for reasons aforementioned, reasons you’re ignoring because it undermines the foundation your argument relies upon to be credible. Humans aren’t perfect, and it’s untenable to predicate a position on such premise.

No, you're excusing all their lies and inconsistencies by saying they were just traumatized kids who have a hard time remembering. So, no matter how many times they lied, you're just going to come up with the same excuse for and over again. That's not thinking rationally, you're just unable to admit that it puts doubts into their story. Evan Chandler, Wade Robson, and James Safechuck were not kids when they lied, they were adults. James Safechuck was 2013 and adult when he gave the Train Station story. He was adult when he gave the story about how MJ's lawyers were pressuring him to testify when there was a pre-trial motion that prevented him from testifying.

You can't bring up specifics of the case because you admit that you don't know them. You're winging it. lol. You can't even bring their testimonies because the ones who really brought testimonies are Gavin, Wade, and James, two of which are adults and all of them have constantly lied. Sure, bring up Wade and James stories, two of which tried to sue the MJ Estate and lied repeatedly. Bring up Gavin's testimonies in which he gave his story, lied on the witness stand during cross-examination and then tried to change his story immediately.

Go ahead, bring up their testimonies. Let's see how confident you are.
I‘ve no doubt that some of these parents humored a possible meal ticket from Jackson, and that some were even willing to expose their children to potential abusive situations to enable being in a position advantageous to claiming he was exploiting them for monetary gain. But whether parents desired to leverage their children in proxy to MJ to cash out on his dime is an entirely different issue from whether or not MJ actually did exploit children. As fucked up as it is, I wouldn’t put it past people to utilize their kids in such ways when they recognize fortuitous circumstances towards their potential financial betterment.

Which is exactly why MJ was a complete twit in allowing himself to be placed into a position so compromised and exploitable……unless he was making a calculated risk doing so for a reason past a simple “I want my childhood back”.

You brushed aside Evan Chandler being caught on tape coming up with his plan to bring up false allegations against Michael Jackson. You ignored the fact this was before the alleged "confession." Evan Chandler was barely in contact with his son and Evan somehow became suspicious that something was happening while he visited Michael with Jordan and his ex wife June.

Jordan denied the allegations and Evan used manipulation tactics to get his son to say he was abused so that he could "save Michael" when Jordan never gave any indication that he was abused. I can keep going on about these things, but you're simply going to ignore it.

What are you referring to here, fear of what?

As for Bashir’s demands, please, MJ was an adult. It was his responsibility to set boundaries in appropriate conduct with minors. And he could’ve easily told that absolute walking shitstain cockhead of a “journalist” to take a long walk off a short pier (which I wish he had) and invited any other hundreds more of far more respectful reporters waiting in line to be catching such a scoop, and if needs be, apologize and explain to Gavin later as to why.

You’ll get no argument from me that people wanted to take advantage of and exploit Michael, but, irrespective of his guilt, I refuse to stand in defense of a man who exercised extremely poor discretions in making it ridiculously easy to do so. But let’s not pretend that MJ didn’t surround himself and didn’t demonstrate a highly questionable degree of intimacy, both physically and verbally, with these kids. I get disgusted in seeing some of the footage out there, which is another thing you’ve not addressed: do you find his conduct appropriate, regardless of how you feel about his guilt?

Again, you're ignoring mere facts. You said you saw fear but didn't realize that MJ barely knew the kid prior to that interview. He literally only saw Gavin a handful of times. You thought these had a close inappropriate relationship when that clearly wasn't the case. You're not going to form some bond with someone in such a short period of time, which goes against your entire argument.

Gavin was at Neverland a lot while Jackson was away. Gavin even admits he was there while him and his family were free to roam Neverland. Gavin complained that Jackson wouldn't return his phone calls. Remember, Neverland was open to a lot of people and his friends. There were paid employees. His family was with Gavin and staying with him.

Yours is not the only basis upon which a case can be substantiated towards a belief of MJ’s guilt or innocence. I know the facts, my argument isn’t contingent upon them, nor does it need to be.

I’ve looked, I’ve just not seen any facts that are ironclad absolvements of MJ’s overall actions respective to the claims of child abuse. It’s debatable, and it’s ongoing.
You told me you're not interested in the specifics of the case and now you want me to believe you know the facts.

You barely know anything.

The only thing you're doing is explaining to me how abuse victims are. This is no different than the MeToo movement where no matter how many times a woman has lied, they should still be considered victims.

Sorry, but if people keep lying about their story then that's only going to be doubt in people's minds. If a person told 50 lies, you're going to have an excuse for all 50. This is nothing but denial. lol

If you want to continue this debate then bring out their testimonies.

Papacheeks

Banned
Surprised there are no interviews with past girls friends with Mj. Specifically one that felt like a plant during a time where allegations came out during the 90’s.

Like out of no where he had a close engagement with Presley.

She felt like a paid plant.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Surprised there are no interviews with past girls friends with Mj. Specifically one that felt like a plant during a time where allegations came out during the 90’s.

Yeah, when I saw that kiss between pedo and Presley I knew he was a pedo. He was extremely uncomfortable kissing her, too bad for him it wasn't little kid bootyhole. 🤣

Last edited:

Sentenza

Of course she was.
Which is why he never stopped hanging around kids even during their brief farce of a marriage, with her great discomfort.

Also, remember when people started questioning why this grown-ass man kept hanging around pretty young boys and his mother forced a farce-date/public apparition with Kelly Brooks during an award ceremony?
With the result of Michael appearing at the ceremony with the hot actress on one arm and his little friend on the other and most of the world press expressing a gigantic "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK?"
Or when Tatiana Whatshername, the female dancer of the Bad tour (and the video "The Way you make me feel"), encouraged by his mother surprise-kissed him on the stage only to be fired minutes later by his manager?

The man wasn't even just vaguely disinterested in pussy. There are strong signs coming from many direction that he was a bona fide misogynist.
And I mean an actual one, someone with a strong distrust/dislike for women, not the Era/Twitter version of the term handled freely to anyone who doesn't kneel in front of every woman.
Even several of his victims tell constantly stories about how he advised them to be wary of women.

Last edited:

Sentenza

Here's a collection of the "compelling" evidence tha MJ was REALLY REALLY REALLY into women.
Mentally adjusted people can read it and judge for themselves how it feels:

Aside for the HILARIOUS header that reeks of delirious fanfiction and makes completely arbitrary claims about how the man "truly was" and what "he really felt" about ladies...

Michael loved women, especialy slender, classy and simultaneously tomboyish women.
He always treated all women with dignity. He admired them, respected them, and idealized them.
He never really had a chance to see closely how a real relationship works. Due to performances and traveling, his parents weren´t together much when he was young. From an early age, he was exposed to nightclubs and sex - he saw striptease girls, he saw people throwing themselves on each other, and was a witness of sexual contact of his brothers and father with their fans. That was way too soon, much sooner that anybody should have seen that. It alone affects a child very negatively for the rest of their life. But there was also a big confict between this lifestyle and Michael´s religious upbringing and his ideals.
He didn´t like to see women undersell themselves, he wished dignity for them. But he watched women closely.
When he saw unfunctional relationships of his brothers, he stayed focused on his career.
He longed for a partner but for intimacy not that much. He would have only gotten serious with someone he would consider marrying. Even then, he prefered flirting and giving gifts instead of surrendering himself completely to someone. He didn´t use to open his heart and soul for discusion and dealt with those common partnership disagreements.

...There's some priceless shit here.
Like the contradictory versions of some stories ("MJ absolute gentleman was disgusted by easy women" vs "MJ flirtatious player who made out with gorgeous Brazilian models causally walking in his direction".
Like his front-wife changing the account of how their sexual life went on basically at every retelling.
Or super-strong stuff like people saying "OH HE DEFINITELY WASN'T GAY, HE CHECKED AROUND FOR HOT GIRLS ALL THE TIMES AND WHISPERED WHEN HE SPOTTED A HOT ONE! HE CALLED IT FISHING!" (clearly something that a super-famous pop start basically subject of public idolatry would need to do, you know).
Or his brother proudly retelling the story of how he used to reply to anyone asking if MJ was gay "Leave your wife or GF with him one day and find out" (which sounds like the most old-school overdefensive boy crying "MY BROTHER IS NOT A FAGGOT!" if you read between the lines), except basically no one ever had his GF or wife stolen by MJ, somehow.

Even assuming most of what's being reported here isn't a collection of deliberate lies, it's funny because it was written by die-hard stans and it's still unintentionally the strongest case you could find for "Oh yes, he was totally into kids and forced himself to POORLY act the part from time to time".

Last edited:

Sentenza

Man, a dancing instructor caught on camera dancing. So compromising.

Almost as bad as a 40 years old man fucking children, if you REALLY think about it in a weird, contrived way that doesn't make any fucking sense.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I have read a bit about the subject and my understanding is that Michael fell out of grace with Sony and that’s when the trouble started for him. To me it is up in the air since there is a lot of evidence for and against him.

I still love to listen to his music during my Sunday drives.

Sentenza

Jesus Christ, this is precisely the same video I was MOCKING few posts above (it's part of the article I linked). :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Note how it's always other people pointing at how he was allegedly VERY MUCH into women, but there's never an explicit tell of this being the case in his behavior.

And the pathetic attempt at "checking on girls" in front of the camera (which he apparently called "fishing") done with the most bored, disinterested expression and not even the most remote sign of sexual arousal.
Now Imagine if a popstar who was treated basically as a god walking among men should ever need to point the hot girl with the tight shirt through a glass to his cameraman. As if he couldn't just snap his fingers and pick at will.

Even the wording is in full territory "Alien pretending to infiltrate society". "Hey, fellow human beings, check on that voluptuous female behind this thick glass". All while being hand to hand with the usual preteen boy up to seconds before. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
That made me cringe so hard.
Seeing a grown "redblooded" man hitting on women makes you cringe, but you've enjoyed all of the booty talk about little kids from your boy Satanza or whatever the hell his name is. I think I see how this works now.
"Father always told me you wont live a quiet life if your reaching for fortune and fame"
"you pay a price for fame"

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Seeing a grown "redblooded" man hitting on women makes you cringe, but you've enjoyed all of the booty talk about little kids from your boy Satanza or whatever the hell his name is. I think I see how this works now.
"Father always told me you wont live a quiet life if your reaching for fortune and fame"
"you pay a price for fame"

You got me 🤣

The wheels of justice work slow, the great thing now is there is so much information and truth people can discover for themselves. Rumors can no longer go unchecked, the media gets called out on bull crap. Its a beautiful thing. If things were like they are now and people could easily share their stories about liars and conmen, I do not think MJ would have had to suffer all those years. When he was just trying to help children be children. We can look at every situation and see how it was manipulated.

clarky

Gold Member
The wheels of justice work slow, the great thing now is there is so much information and truth people can discover for themselves. Rumors can no longer go unchecked, the media gets called out on bull crap. Its a beautiful thing. If things were like they are now and people could easily share their stories about liars and conmen, I do not think MJ would have had to suffer all those years. When he was just trying to help children be children. We can look at every situation and see how it was manipulated.
I'll ask one more time.

You have absolutely no issues with MJ sleeping in bed with young boys then?

Last edited:
I'll ask one more time.

You have absolutely no issues with MJ sleeping in bed with young boys then?
You mention boys, but whole families stayed in his rooms. I think he should have said no, no to the pushy kids and no to their families about sleeping in his room. Its been established that Gavins family begged Michael to stay, not the other way around. To me that is a smoking gun or should be. If he ever really slept in the bed with anyone, he should have realized how people might interpret it. Even with other adults around. Even if no one ever stayed there alone.You have so many occasions of people saying he slept on the floor. If he was doing anything I think it would be more than a few scammers accusing him. I think he would have gotten Brett Barnes all the Culkin kids, Corey Feldman and Haim. Not just kids whose families were accused of scamming before they met Michael. Michael trusted kids too much, in doing so he did a poor job of protecting himself. He didn't think kids were capable of evil, but he should have considered they were capable of being manipulated by their parents. Although the Arviso kids treated Neverland staff like crap, stole booze, crashed golf carts and abused the animals. Spied on their own mom nude. But MJ thought Gavin had cancer, so he chose to leave NL and let them stay there because he didnt trust the mom.

clarky

Gold Member
You mention boys, but whole families stayed in his rooms. I think he should have said no, no to the pushy kids and no to their families about sleeping in his room. Its been established that Gavins family begged Michael to stay, not the other way around. To me that is a smoking gun or should be. If he ever really slept in the bed with anyone, he should have realized how people might interpret it. Even with other adults around. Even if no one ever stayed there alone.You have so many occasions of people saying he slept on the floor. If he was doing anything I think it would be more than a few scammers accusing him. I think he would have gotten Brett Barnes all the Culkin kids, Corey Feldman and Haim. Not just kids whose families were accused of scamming before they met Michael. Michael trusted kids too much, in doing so he did a poor job of protecting himself. He didn't think kids were capable of evil, but he should have considered they were capable of being manipulated by their parents. Although the Arviso kids treated Neverland staff like crap, stole booze, crashed golf carts and abused the animals. Spied on their own mom nude. But MJ thought Gavin had cancer, so he chose to leave NL and let them stay there because he didnt trust the mom.
" If he ever really slept in the bed with anyone" I think that's pretty nailed on, he even admitted it himself.

Just a yes or no will suffice. Thanks.

Last edited:
" If he ever really slept in the bed with anyone" I think that's pretty nailed on, he even admitted it himself.

Just a yes or no will suffice. Thanks.
Once again I dont think you guys want the truth, or you just skip everything thats been presented. Shared my bed has another definition. To Michael if Clarky comes over and Michael gives Clarky his bed and sleeps on the couch, he's just shared his bed. Also there was always someone there. You'd have to be insanely bold to molest someone with their parents in the room.

clarky

Gold Member
Once again I dont think you guys want the truth, or you just skip everything thats been presented. Shared my bed has another definition. To Michael if Clarky comes over and Michael gives Clarky his bed and sleeps on the couch, he's just shared his bed. Also there was always someone there. You'd have to be insanely bold to molest someone with their parents in the room.
We've already know he slept alone with these kids. I

Your saying parents were present in the same room at all times? Never alone with these kids ever?

We are going round in circles here thought we established that pages ago?

Edit : Yeah what you just said here is total bullshit (see below), I don't think your mind can process the question I'm asking. It's ok.

Last edited:
We've already know he slept alone with these kids.

Your saying parents were present in the same room at all times? Never alone with these kids ever?

We are going round in circles here thought we established that pages ago?
Kids who slept in the rooms stated that someone was always there. Parents or other adults.

Have you ever seen this video. I dare you watch the whole thing only 8 minutes. Does this seem familiar to you? Is this not James and Wade in a nutshell.

clarky

Gold Member
"Kids who slept in the rooms stated that someone was always there. Parents or other adults."

Doesn't seem like it after a quick google. I'm sure this is all bullshit though right?

"Barnes later said he shared Jackson’s bed for nine years. " Never alone though right?

"It was Michael Jackson who wanted to share the bed and it was Jackson who asked the mother, not the child. During later trips, the parents never had a suite near Jackson’s suite, even though James was only ten years old"

"When they had their first sleepover, Michael Jackson came to visit the Safechuck family. Imagine that: A man, who is about 29 years old, is visiting your family and later on, sleeps in the child’s room"

"Sometimes, Michael and James would even pitch a tent in the living room and sleep there, together."

" In Florida 1988, Jackson rented a house for the Safechuck family and one for him and James. "

"He stated that he slept in MJ’s bed on a regular basis throughout the tour. "

"In early 1989, when James was about eleven, he again visited Michael and accompanied him to the Grammy Awards, the boy again shared Jackson’s bed, without anyone else. Whenever James visited Neverland, he slept in Jackson’s bed."

Q. is true that you stayed with Mr. Jackson in his bed? A. Yes.
Q. And your mother stayed in a separate room; A. Yes.

Karlee Barnes, also testified that Brett slept 365 nights in Jackson’s bed:
A. Well, if I said I spent half the year overseas with him one year and half of the year overseas with him the other year, I think that would total about 365 days altogether.

Q. Okay. So 365 nights he spent the night alone with your brother in his room?

A. Yes.

I'll ask one more time.

You have absolutely no issues with MJ sleeping in bed with young boys then? You see no issue with any of the above?

(no I haven't spent hours fact checking, I'm sure you can disprove some of these but i can pull another 30 if you like. Law of probability says it probably happened sometimes at least though).

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member

This dude woke up when he was 15 only to find MJ on the foot of his bed.

Last edited:
"People dont care about the truth when the lie is more entertaining to them" Alright Clarky I'm done, you obvious arent interested in anything that disproves what you want to believe. Then you go post stuff by two of Michael Jacksons defenders. LOL, Brett Barnes is actually suing over Leaving Neverland
Brett Barnes " I wish people would realize in your last moments on this earth all the money in the world will be of no comfort, my clear conscience will"

Aaron Carter threatening Wade Robson

Brett Barnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom