• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We have a new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance trailer

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Probably trailer for the public demo :p

I hope not, i want to see new footage.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Man, can't decide whether or not to watch. They've shown very little of the game so far but I'm worried they'll blow their load in this next trailer.

chrono01

MHRyC.gif

I want to absorb all media for this, but I also want to be genuinely surprised when I finally get my hands on it.

I am most definitely conflicted.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I want to absorb all media for this, but I also want to be genuinely surprised when I finally get my hands on it.

I am most definitely conflicted.

Watch everything once and only once. Usually you'll forget most of it by the time you play it.

Yagharek

Last metal gear game I didn't give a shit about before release month was mgs3. It's one of my absolute favourites ever.

Here's hoping rising is the same. I'm confident it could be something special.

Avoiding the hype cycle works wonders for experiencing a game fresh. About all I know of rising is you can wear sombrero.

Dr Dogg

Need to go to bed but I'm super psyched for this. Didn't Kojima tweet recently that he was just putting the finishing touches to a trailer?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Action gamings sole and only surviving studio y'all.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
GIF time for da Hype!

a4mui5.gif

rising1hjrij.gif

a0gkl5.gif

ibykfv7g4Ukt6Q.gif

rising4nqzcg.gif

iDJMLTAHmp0A3.gif

az8ueo.gif

Thanks SolidSnakex for those awesome gifs.

SimonA

Neo Member
Whats that? A trailer for one of the main contenders for best action game of the year is coming out in less than 2 hours? All aboard the hype train

Top Bottom