• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well-Intentioned but Misguided Game Gifts

People figuring out I was interested in a game, but buying the 360 version instead of the PS3 version (I don't own a 360).

Or worse, buying the GameBoy Advance version of something instead of the GameCube version, which would quite literally be a completely different game.
To be fair, the only games that came out cross-platform like that were crappy licensed games, so it's not like kid-me was getting anything good either way, lol.

What a small world that I happened to come across this post. I have UC too and my PSP got me through multiple colonoscopies when I was a suddenly sick and very scared preteen. Tried to give that gift back later in life by doing events for Child's Play.

I can't even imagine what it would be like going through all that that young. Keep on keepin on, man.

Thanks! Oddly enough, my PSP was my go-to the second time I was hospitalized. My father has a knack for the following sales figures and whatnot so when I was in middle school he did the same thing when all the big box stores were clearing out their PSP stock and GS was selling used titles for next to nothing. I mean, it's no fun firing off on all cylinders but I try to look on the brighter side of life. UC is a solid way to plow through your backlog because there's little to no chance you're getting up for the next several hours. lol

Top Bottom