• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are yall going to be for Halloween?

Ponn

Banned
I still got some of the stuff from last year when I was going to dress as a clown to hand out candy. I’m having the same reservations about it as last year though. Especially with IT having came out. I don’t want to be punched by a parent.

Nyoro SF

I've got my trusty horse head mask and brown suit jacket + brown khakis + brown loafers to scare trick or treating kids with. Last year got a group of like 6 kids to scream at the same time while their parents laughed their asses off after I opened the door. Gave them double kit kats for being good sports. Hope it's fun this year.

Locutus of Borg.

51dHKaSbwPL.jpg

I'm an adult. It's less about not wanting to dress up as it is not having to dress up. Miles just turned two. I have another year before he's really into it. I'd dress up with all the face makeup... make a big production out of it, and I'd end up scaring him. All I have to do is walk with him around my sister's neighborhood (which has WAY more children / Halloween spirit than mine). It will be exhausting, especially with a pregnant wife. When he's into it, I'll have to start dressing up again, decorating the house, etc. Might even have to buy some inflatable lawn art and, god forbid, carve a pumpkin.

Friends all have kids, so there are no Halloween parties in my social circle. We just party every weekend during football season, no dressing up required..

Acorn

I'm 30 and all my mates have kids so pretending I'm not in when the door goes mostly. Not that we get many trick or treaters, think I've had 1 in 6 years.

Snoopycat

Banned
My wife's pretty inventive when it comes to this stuff. Last year we dressed up as Frankenstein and his bride. This year she bought Mickey and Minnie Mouse costumes off Ebay. She's taken out one of Mickey's eyes, put a big plaster and stitches on Minnie and covered them both with fake blood. They look terrifying sitting there in the spare bedroom.

Az987

all good things
My girlfriend and I are going as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf.

I'm trying to figure out how to put my own spine on a werewolf costume.

Top Bottom