• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

I've been listening to a lot of the band "Rishloo" lately, while I found their first two albums to sound a bit like a derivative TOOL and lacking in hooks their 3rd album "Feathergun" & 4th album "Living As Ghosts With Buildings As Teeth" are absolutely incredible with amazing vocals...

Last edited:

Audiophile

Alice In Chains

aic.jpg

Jar Of Flies [EP] (1994)
Columbia / 01-474855-20 & Col 474855 1 / Vinyl / Europe / 1994

Facelift (1990)
Columbia, Sony Music & Legacy / 19439783861 / 2 Vinyl / Europe / 2021

SAP [EP] (1993)
Columbia / C2 57804 & C2 57804 S1 / 2 Vinyl / US / 1994

Dirt (1992)
Columbia, Legacy & Velvet Hammer / 19439953541 / 2 Vinyl / US / 2022

MTV Unplugged (1996)
Columbia / 484300 1 / 2 Vinyl / Europe / 1996

Last edited:

Caught him last night in Cardiff as the GF snared a couple of hospitality box tickets. I only have 3 albums of his so didn't know the whole kit/caboodle, but what an absolute legend. Didn't play anything from this album alas, just too darn miserable I suppose :<

Just picked this up used on vinyl last month over seas. Hope it’s a good one when I finally get the time to listen to it.

Hudo

Aenima / Lateralus > Salival > 10,000 Days > Opiate > Undertow > Fear Innoculum

I go back and forth between the top 2.

FI was a disappointment from me because while it sounds good, it wasn't worth the wait. It's the least interesting lyrically and while Adam and Danny are on point, not much else really makes me want to listen on repeat like their other work. I'll give it another listen today for the first time since it came out, but I don't expect my opinion will change much.

Interesting, my ranking would be:

Fear Inoculum (7empest and Pneuma alone are among the best pieces of music I have ever heard) > Lateralus > 10k Days > Aenima > Opiate > Undertow > Salival

Last edited:
Top Bottom