• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your favorite arcade games that didn't receive ports?

I loved the run n gun basketball series. They tried to do it but never got it right. That was one of the most fun sports games I've ever played.

Always loved these two in arcades. Don't think we ever saw stateside releases on home console.

maxresdefault.jpg

We actually got both of these games released as part of the Mega Man Anniversary Collection on PS2, GCN, and Xbox.

Toad.T

Banned
I do know this and I brought a memory card with me to unlock the courses on the cabinet. It's still not a port of the full game, and nothing is going to simulate that cabinet at home.

The actual full AX game is in GX as well, but you need an Action Replay that can accept newly made codes to get it. Can't help with the cabinet, though.

Always loved these two in arcades. Don't think we ever saw stateside releases on home console.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mega Man Anniversary collection on GCN/PS2/XB have them as unlockable titles.

For me, it'd have to be Bonk Arcade. All the other good answers have been taken already.

Top skater was fun in the arcades... Fuck playing it with a control pad though!!

I'd love a Daytona 2 port, the cab was brilliant though, bad and rumble through the seat, it felt so immersive and beastly... What an experience!!

Top Bottom