• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your favorite hors d'oeuvres ?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
For me, its got to be jalapeno poppers. These things are absolutely fucking delicious. I prefer the cheddar ones more than the cream cheese. These with ranch for dipping is the best thing ever.

4604632-0718173585-Dolla.jpg

In second place would be pizza rolls.
Like regular pizza, these pizza rolls may not be the healthiest food out there, but they can be enjoyed occasionally as a special treat.

Air-Fryer-Pizza-Rolls-sq.jpg

Also, crab rangoon.

Crab Rangoon is an appetizer that's not technically Chinese. It’s a little wonton. It’s really easy and cheap to make by anyone.

j0145l7a58b91.jpg

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'll gladly fill up on spring rolls and skewers! At those fancy kinds of office dinners where servers walk around with trays of apps, I swear the apps are better than the main course most of the time.

Cohetedor

Crab Rangoons are probably my #1. #2 would be jalapeno poppers, guy at work brings them in stuffed with a mix of hot Italian sausage and cream cheese wrapped in bacon.

Doom85

Crab rangoons are great, but lobster rangoons are slightly better IMHO. The Japanese restaurant near my friend’s house serves them, and:

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Grown adults actually eat this??

Mostly kids for that particular tray, if you go to a cheap British adult birthday/wedding/funeral bash you might see something more like this:

food-buffet-table-at-a-wedding-reception-in-the-uk-adpj2t.jpg

Still beige AF.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Your liver. Served in pieces as a skewer. Braised in liquor, sage and thyme. Served with a small goblet of Kanzuri sauce and a Chateaubriand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom