• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you use to carry your GBA?

While a pocket is usually good enough for a day wehn I have to get my car fixed and wait a while, I would like to know what everyone uses for longer trips or if there are any exceptionally good Game Boy carrying bags.

I used an old shaving kit bag last time I took a trip and it accomodated the games, an SP and the charger pretty well.

I also keep my games in a small box (an SD Gundam Ez8 box top with my GBA games on one side and my classic GB games on the other).

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
little padded zip-up bag i used to keep my walkman in years ago. yes, walkman as in tape player. works pretty well.

Chony

A travel case that should be used for shavers, combs, shampoo, etc. Got it as a gift and found a use for it.

belgurdo

Banned
My pocket (I take my GB with me to places when I have to wait, and I only carry one game at a time), and I use this to keep from scratching the plastic:

0070805652127_500X500.jpg

neptunes

I saw some +20 years old nintendo fan riding public transportation. (The bus)

he was playing with the original GBA and after he was finished with it he put it in his
nintendo Fanny Pack that was strapped around his waist.

Agent X

I have a Pelican Wacky Pak, which was first released around the time that the original Game Boy Advance was released. I used it for my original GBA, and now use it for my GBASP. I believe Pelican has since made a new version that's smaller and intended for the GBASP, but I'm still using the original model.

I have this dinky red SP case I got at Best Buy.

I noticed Walmart had a pretty nice official case for like $8 on an end cap the other day. A huge rack of them. So I figure most stores probably have the thing.

Ecrofirt said:
this nifty device I call a pocket.

olson2.gif

that's just wrong. :p

237711.jpg

This works great, plus the color matches my NESP. It holds 3 games too so I don't have to carry around anything else with me and it acts as a grip as well so I don't get hand cramp.

signet

OAK0037.jpg

One for my NES GBAsp and one for the games. That way it does not get scratched up, I can use the bag to clean the screen and it fits in my pocket.

Deg

Banned
A GBASP leather case. Its covered fully when closed. Looks cool too. If i need to carry around games and accesories for long journeys I use this small Calvin Klein bag that carries it all. I needed to make use out of the bag.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
One of the things I like about the SP is that I don't NEED a carrying case anymore to worry about the LCD cover getting scratched. Yeah, the outside may get nicked now and then, but to me, those are just gaming war scars. Putting a cover over the system itself kind of reminds me of those guys that put those protective bra-things on their car's bumper. Yeah, it prevents it from getting scratched and covered in bug goo, but what's the point of protecting it from such things if nobody's really going to see the end result?

Top Bottom