• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if Sonic ran like an idiot?

I'm listening to electronic music right now, and it looks like all the Sonics are dancing to it

That's about all I have to contribute to this thread

Rlan

This one is cute

sonicpoops.gif

NES%20New%20Zealand%20Story.jpg

Best thing is SEGA can't do shit about it.

Also how is it that from the 2 definitive mascots of the 80's-90's (Mario, Sonic) only one is being made fun of and herp-a-derped to high heaven?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
But Sonic does run like a retard now...

Always hated the arms flapping behind him and removal of the crazy blurred shapes his feet used to make (like a wheel, or the figure of eight super-peelout).

spekkeh

Banned
Best thing is SEGA can't do shit about it.

Also how is it that from the 2 definitive mascots of the 80's-90's (Mario, Sonic) only one is being made fun of and herp-a-derped to high heaven?
Mario is already a bit herp-a-derp.

Super%20Mario%20World%20(2).gif

Sonic was supposed to be cool, with his edgy attitude. He was super mat00r avant le lettre. Which is why turning him into herp-a-derp is funnier.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
its perhaps worth mention, if only for its storied history on these forums, but not one of these artistic renditions has green eyes :D

Actually...that weird pose that he does where he lunges forward and keeps his arms straight behind him while he runs is really idiotic looking.

Top Bottom