• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your wishlist for the next Devil May Cry game?

- Dante and Vergil front and centre
- Move the main story forward; none of this DMC4 filler anime episode shit. Give me Vergil climbing out of hell looking for his sword and teaming up with Dante to fight a new even bigger bad. Nero, Trish and Lady can tag along for fun
- The control changes Dahbomb usually posts in these threads. One-button dodging and the style-modifier button to greatly simplify the control scheme while still leaving all your abilities intact
- 60FPS, great bosses, great enemies, minimal puzzling/boardgame/platforming stuff

A single connected area (at nighttime), only Dante playable on first playthrough, no extensive boss rush/rehashing. Lots of unlockables after a focused, non-bloated campaign.

Should I post the feedback sheet? lol

Anyway, right now I just want it to exist. After the announcement we can get into what specifics we want (Vergil, good campaign, extra modes, evolved combat systems, etc etc).

To not be developed by Ninja Theory mainly. Preferrably by Platinum! (Probably won't happen!)

Essentially I want it to build on the combat system with more weapons and complex mechanics. I think that it should take some cues with how Bayonetta handles movement and dodging as well.

As for the feel of the game I really want them to keep with the theme of gods, demons, gothic castles and such.

More enemy/boss designs that are on this level:
Alto_Angelo.jpg

The enemies in DmC just look terrible in comparison.

Top Bottom