• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of character will you create in Starfield?

MMaRsu

Banned
I'm thinking of doin a Good guy Riker playthrough, who doesn't take shit from anyone. But in such a playthrough, stealing would be prohibited..

Star Trek GIF

Maybe I'll design my character after Mal from Firefly

angry firefly GIF

He could steal, be a robin hood kind of character who is still a good guy.

Or maybe I'll make a female character, which would not be the first in a BGS game for me haha.

botnumrah4_Ripley_in_an_astronaut_suit_holding_a_sniper_rifle_i_b7fb10be-6a5c-4a87-8e3c-6c72bf21551f.png

She would be a scientist, but still a badass. I'm not sure how Ripley's morality is towards stealing and shit haha.

A psycho playthrough could be awesome too, but what type of character to create for something like that?
I would find it awesome to create a psychopath haha. I really hope the character creator will be able to let us create characters like the ones above. Riker and Mal should be easy to do though.

What type of character do you want to create in Starfield?

Last edited:

acm2000

same thing i do with all character creations, i will smash random till it makes a hot one then after that i will be playing first person so dont really care what they look like

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Step 1: make ugliest freak of nature that the character creator allows

Step 2: not sure, usually just try to make the choices I find most interesting. Although I find in RPGs when I get the sense the writers REALLY want me to feel sympathetic towards some character or get too overt with their moralizing, I do the opposite.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Run 1: Regular joe, not overly paragon or renegade, play each conversation by the ear instead of trying to min-max stats. Listen to all big factions before choosing to join one.
Run 2: Ultimate space jesus, agree to everyone and everything.
Run 3: Ultimate space dick, antagonize everyone and everything.

T4keD0wN

John Starfield, a "simple guy" who will be obsessed with using fus ro dah and destroying windows in order to blast people into outer space.

Last edited:

Skifi28

Whatever monstrosity the creator churns out in my attempt to create an attractive character. As for what my character will be, I have no idea. It will depend on the choices the game allow me to make.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
A badass ,xbox 360 era, white bald brody guy.

I hope there's a good selection of tribal arm tattoos.

GymWolf

I usually go with the good guy but bethesda writing is boring so maybe i could spice up by doing the space piece of shit with not-so-well adjusted crew.

Hopefully we are gonna have chaotic evil companions and not just the boring ones they showed in the deep dive except for bosko.

If you meant skills, jetpack and some kinetic mind power is paramount, everything else is secondary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom