• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of gaming merchandise do you have?

Van Bur3n

I have:

Fallout shirts
Dark Souls shirt
Bloodborne shirt
Fallout anthology inside of a mini-nuke container
Fallout's Vault Boy bobblehead
The Witcher 3 pre-order stuff, such as a poster, keychain, and medallion.

And that's it.

Caayn

Does this count?
mccaayno6rr7.jpg

Fliesen

Let's see...

4 Amiibos (Toon Link, BotW Zelda, Luigi, Wolf Link)
6 Disney Infnity 3.0 figures (because they're awesome Star Wars figures - Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Anakhin, Ahsoka - the last 2 came with the game.

bought this at NYCC - both as a souvenir and because it's rad as hell
Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0111/7512/products/Transistor_RedFigurine_005.png?v=1469032193[/IMG]

that's about it, i feel ... Don't wanna clutter up my place too much, really.

I have like ... 4(?) gaming shirts ... most of them not because i want to proudly flaunt them, but for Sunday-at-home-wear and as support / donation to certain sites (2x Giant Bomb, 1x Ryckert / Klepek - profits went to a charitable cause, 1x Twitch - Tsunami relief i think)

_Rob_

Amongst many items, probably the most unique is a one-of-a-kind MediEvil Sir Daniel Fortesque statue. It's 5ft tall and rescued from (I believe) E3 1997!

Too much. Books, Collector's Editions, figures and soundtracks. Not sure what my favourite thing of them would be but the SFII signed vinyl and FF vinyl would be up there. And press kits! Ico press kit is up there for me given bow bloody rare it is. I've got tons of stuff by most people's standards.

A Capcom tshirt I won when beating the first boss in DMC4 at a gaming event before the game released.

A Super Mario Galaxy keychain I got for free at the same game event.

A Nidoking keychain I used when I was a kid. It was way too big for a keychain but I loved it. I got it when eating at Burger King during a holiday in Spain. Think I also got a Gengar toy from Burger King where you could press a button and his eyes would lit up. Those 1999 Burger King Pokemon toys were awesome.

A Yoshi plushie I got using all my Stars when Club Nintendo shut down.

That's it I think. Not alot.

Shirts:
- Zelda x1
- Final Fantasy x2
- Metroid x2

Wall art:
- Zelda x1

Art and lore books:
- Zelda x2
- Final Fantasy x2
- Persona x2
- Valkyria Chronicles x1
- Fire Emblem x1

Soundtracks and arranged albums:
- Zelda x2
- Final Fantasy x16 (yeah...)
- Chrono x2
- Nier x2
- x1 each of Dragon Quest, Valkyrie Profile, Bravely Default, Xenogears, The Last Story

Let's not talk about my amiibo collection.

DeaDPo0L84

Since I have held my first job I have loved collectible items, specifically gaming ones. This started out as small items such as collector editions of games but then evolved to more high end statues or figures. Anyways these are the ones I have currently but I have my grail coming to me in July/August =D.

1) McFarlane resin Assassins Creed Black Flag Kenway
2) Gecco Bloodborne Hunter
3) ThreeA Portal Atlas & P-Body
4) NECA Bioshock figures
5) Kotobukiya Mass Effect Bishoujos
6) General shot of my current collection including non-gaming collectibles
7) Prime1 Witcher 3 Geralt of Rivia

WP_20170425_00_13_49_Pro.jpg
[/url] photo hosting site free[/IMG]
geralt.jpg
[/url] photo hosting site free[/IMG]

The Undertale OST on vinyl (a very cute poster of the group picture from the ending came with it, which is on my wall)

Megaman sweatshirt (not the cosplay one with the huge foam bits on the helmet, this one's more discreet ^^)

Street Fighter Gouken Dojo T-shirt

Megaman Funko Pop

Sonic stress ball

That's about it, most of my collectibles and toys are movie or tv-related.

E: oh and a NECA action figure of Ezio from AC Revelations. Need more action figures :)

One of the world's biggest Shenmue collections.

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42483&start=120#p939016

It's been added to a lot since then, including multiple signed items by Yu Suzuki, as well as a rare drawing by the 2D artist of the franchise signed by himself as well as Yu Suzuki. Also still waiting on the Shenmue script set from the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter reward.

Last evaluation, thanks to Shenmue 3 being announced was between £4000-£6500 depending on buyers.

So nice

8bit

Knows the Score
An Umbrella Corps umbrella.

Anything else has been long forgotten or lost to time.

I do remember that Gengar Burger King toy that lit up though, it was pretty cool.

Top Bottom