• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, without fail, always makes you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you always found something so hilariously funny that you bust out laughing whenever you think of it, whether you're alone or in sensitive social situations? Lately, I've come to realize the following Calvin and Hobbes strip has always been my weakness.

Any video with a cat being startled and running away or jumping...I just can't stop laughing. Recently it's been this one and the remixes people made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg4-wQ5VvxE

CoryCubed

Im-in-your-face_o_7345.jpg

Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5cSU0qViE

mrkgoo

giphy.gif

Also, this line from Transylvania 6-5000:

"My father was a great man...he dedicated his entire life to curing the common cold by injecting foreign viruses. And instead of being honored, they know him as the man who brought herpes to Sicily!"

I was at a mall once where an old man had fallen on an escalator. He was only at the entrance of it but he was frail enough e couldn't get up. Security and other mall staff were there, but I remember a little girl standing there crying and screaming, I don't know if she was related, but it was clear she was distressed and thought the old man had been caught in the gears.

From a distance though, the screaming would have you believe that it was the little girl that had been caught in the gears and her hair was being pulled in or something.

I got no laughs from this gif.

dezzy8

Friday- I know like every line in the movie but I laugh every time I watch it. Chris Tucker was way too funny in this.

And every time I see that gif of the dog slapping his owner for looking at him too long.

I like reading that story in the bodybuilding forum about the guy that removed the hair from his arse and had bouts of stuck farts and swamp smells.

There's a picture of a dog with a mouthful of kettle corn that I can't seem to find anymore but it is unquestionably the funniest thing ever made.

Can't believe I forgot to mention South Park.

There's too many moments to list, but it's the dumb humor that always gets me. Anything involving Terrence & Phillip and Nathan always gets me.

"If you're a sheepherder, and a snake is killing your sheep, all you have to do is prove to the sheep that the snake is a completely inferior entity."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom