• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happens, it's been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpix

hqdefault.jpg

I don't want this community to just scatter in the wind. I never realized until today just how much this place means to me. NeoGAF is a hell of a lot more than just one man.

I'm not saying everyone should stick around, and I can't say at this point that I intend to. It just...sucks. Nothing will ever be the same.

silva1991

I can't comprehend the fact that I might go out and try visit GAF on the phone and it won't open :(

I've been doing that for at least 2 years now ignoring even twitter most of the time.

Yu Kigono

Neo Member
It figures this would go down just after I got my account. For the record, its been great lurking and reading you guys.

Brinbe

Goddamn, I go out all day and come out to the whole thing burnt down. Sad shit. Hope someone/somewhere else steps up if this is it for GAF. Gonna miss the community here.

Wanderer5

Man this is just nuts. I'll hate to see these communities spreading out.:(

If this is really the end, then it has been such a wonderful time being here in the last few years, meeting many wonderful people and communities.

This was the best gaming news site. There were a lot of bright and wonderful posters here, especially the OT makers.

I am sad to see it go to shit due to deplorable actions of a major person.

Jabo

12 fucking years i've been here a lurker/member. I love you all I hope this won't be the end of gaf and things get solved somehow.

Wanderer5

Man this is just nuts. I'll hate to see these communities spreading out.:(

If this is really the end, then it has been such a wonderful time being here in the last few years, meeting many wonderful people and communities.

This was the best gaming news site. There were a lot of bright and wonderful posters here, especially the OT makers.

I am sad to see it go to shit due to deplorable actions of a major person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom