• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's with foodie youtuber Mark Wiens? His reactions are so over the top

UnNamed

Banned
Mukbangs and food bloggers are usually insufferable, especially the ones from Asia.

The only one I used to see is Furious Pete, very genuine. It was a strange period since I started to see his video while I was in the hospital after an incident and I was unable to eat solid food.

gow3isben

The man does phenomenal work to expand tourism in countries with unreasonably and incorrectly labeled safety issues like Pakistan etc. Great bloke.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'd think you'd need to be pretty consistently stoned off your ass if you found yourself in any sort of situation where my continued wealth was determined by how much garbage slides down my throat each day. The idea of routine eating is something I personally struggle with even for the regular allotment of three meals a day. I'd be so fucking sick of food if it was mentally tied to financial wellbeing or purposes other than sating hunger.

Top Bottom