• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Anime "Rapid Punch Attack"?

Snakeyes

Short and sweet;

Rg3D2w.gif

Brakke

Banned
There's a dude in Stardust Crusaders who gets beat and then he's like "well I guess now you don't have to do the ORAORA thing, right?" and then he gets ORAORA'd anyway. I chuckled.

The one from Jojo part 5. You know the one. I'm not posting it cause I know a lot of people here just watch the anime.
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Euphony

Banned
Literally all of them from JoJo.

If I had to pick one, I'd be Joylne's from Part 6.

Minor Part 6 spoiler:

or

Lesson 5 from Part 7

I'm not posting that due to it being way too big of a spoiler. Just Google it if you don't care about spoilers.

1000球だ!

Daingurse

That gif from Keijo might be one of the dumbest looking things I've ever seen in an anime. But I can't lie, might watch that shit with my brother tonight lol. My interest is peaked.

All comes down to Fist of the North Star and Saint Seiya---the true wellsprings.

Plenty of other greats in this topic thus far though...struggling to think of more deep, but evocative/satisfying cuts.

Calcaneus

Short and sweet;
I just finished YYH this year after a tooon of time putting it off for no real reason. Totally lived up to the hype, by the end I was watching 3 episodes a day (which is a lot for me).

So yeah, since I'm still riding that high, this is my pick.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Butt Gatling from Keijo!!!!!!
a1qdKNdWo_480wa_v1.gif

What the fuck!
The quality in animation is whats most shocking here.....they actually put in quite a bit of effort doing this.

I dont think anime will ever stop surprising me....and ive seen some weird shit.

Top Bottom