• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your hopes and dreams for the Capcom Direct?

What game(s) do you hope to see in the Capcom Direct? (Hopes and Dreams Edition)

• Total voters

Nautilus

Banned
Capcom announced yesterday a E3 equivalent direct, in which no games are mentioned beforehand.Which means everything is a valid option to dream about being shown there!

My personal hope is that a brand new Megaman game is announced there. More especifically, a new X game. Ideally, X needs a reboot, as the "9" in the title might scare off newcomers and honestly, Megaman X story is a hot mess by the time we reached X8. IDEALLY, that reimagination/concept demo a company did more than a decade ago would have been a perfect way to revive Megaman X. Sure it had some flaws, like making X into an actual robot and giving a robot an actual gun instead of using his X Buster(That demo had very much 7th gen vibes), but the idea was awesone.

But I would be estatic if we just got a straight X9 sequel, really.

What about you guys? What do you guys hope?

MagnesD3

My dream would be a new capcom vs game but it's too soon from street fighter 6 and a Code Veronica remake probably wouldn't be shown before Re4 dlc so seeing Pragmata would be nice.

Nautilus

Banned
My dream would be a new capcom vs game but it's too soon from street fighter 6 and a Code Veronica remake probably wouldn't be shown before Re4 dlc so seeing Pragmata would be nice.
Do we even know what Pragmata is meant to be about?

Saber

Gold Member
Honestly, not much. I think they gonna use the show to promove already existing titles, announce DLCs and discounts.

Draugoth

Gold Member
thumb_129067_post_big.jpeg

I already said in the other thread. RE4 Ada DLC, SF6, New MH game are almost sure to be happening (the last Capcom Showcase last year was a BIG MH Rise showcase), and Exoprimal.

Now I wish for new Pragmata (and maybe a release date) and Dragon's Dogma 2 footage.

Gambit2483

I really just want Dino Crisis...but I'll also take RE4 DLC Ada Wong: Separate Ways and more Mercenaries content

PanzerCute

Code Veronica Remake, Pragmata, Deep Down because yes I am delusional and like to suffer, a new DMC and the Power Stone reboot that was in a leak.

But more than anything and as always. I want new, exciting IPs.

saintjules

I don't expect to see a new RE game anytime soon, but definitely Pragmata and Deep Down would be nice to see. But more than anything a revival of the Breath of Fire series would be great.

slade

Just give me remasters of Onimusha 2, 3 and Dawn of Dreams and I'm good. Nothing else Capcom has excites me anymore.

GymWolf

I only need 15 min of monster hunter paradise gameplay and a fucking release date, everything else is just gravy.

They need to show me way more for dogma 2 to get hyped even if it is an open world action rpg so it's a day one by default.

Last edited:

Fbh

Hopes and dreams:
Pragmata, a new Breath of Fire with an HD version of the art style of IV and an extended look at Dragons Dogma 2.

Expectations:
Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

These usually suck

SCB3

Is Exo Primal out yet? I suspect until thats out Dino Crisis will be left out for now

I think RE4 DLC, Lost Planet Remake, DMC6 and I wanna see more of Dragons Dogma, though I need to play the first one

RickMasters

Powerstone with online play.

And a proper MSH collection with X men:Cota, XMen V street fighter, MSH and MSH V capcom 1 and 2.

I wouldn’t say no to new captain commando g side scrolling beat em up with Hi res Pixel art, like something ARC systems would make.

Aggelos

Well, Shinji Mikami will be leaving Tango GameWorks and he mentioned that he had been working on a remake along with Capcom and Platinum Games. He feels happy and excited that they're able to work on this remake.
So, who knows what he's been up to...

pe84bMJ.jpg

JCK75

I wish they would do a new Black Tiger 2.5D sidescroller but..

More realistically.. I have beaten RE1,2,3 and 4 all because of the remakes...
I played them before but the modern changes just make them feel much more accessible to me and it was easier to stick with.

I tried playing RE5 and even it felt too janky for me to tolerate..

Give me a Code Veronica or RE5 remake so I can add to the completion list.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Dragon's Dogma 2
Exo Primal
Mega Man
Power Stone
Pragmata

Breath of Fire at most will get a remaster or something

Crew511A

And a proper MSH collection with X men:Cota, XMen V street fighter, MSH and MSH V capcom 1 and 2.

Came here to post this. It was on an Arcade 1Up machine, so they must have cleared up some of the licensing issues.

I wouldn't mind an Arcade Stadium 3 with AvP and Giga Wing 2.

Top Bottom